What is involved in Additive Manufacturing
Find out what the related areas are that Additive Manufacturing connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Additive Manufacturing thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Additive Manufacturing journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Additive Manufacturing leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Additive Manufacturing related domains to cover and 167 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Additive Manufacturing, Jet pack, Space-based solar power, ET3 Global Alliance, Metamaterial cloaking, 3D printing marketplace, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Non-rocket spacelaunch, Lithium iron phosphate battery, 3D scanner, Institut de l’information scientifique et technique, Electrical discharge machining, Multi-function structure, Quantum cryptography, Quantum information, Quantum technology, Digital camera, Printing press, Carbon nanotube, Laser cutting, Plasma window, Quantum logic, Agricultural robot, Cloud manufacturing, Quantum key distribution, Precision agriculture, Analog Science Fiction and Fact, Quantum imaging, Artificial intelligence, Industrial design right, Interstellar travel, Antimatter weapon, Automated vacuum collection, Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math, Computer-generated holography, Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene, Methanol economy, Orbital ring, Field emission display, Internet of Things, Ground effect train, Laser printing, Dye-sublimation printer, Cultured meat, Print on demand, 3D printing, Compressed air energy storage, High-altitude platform, Information and communications technology, Mind uploading, Alain Le Mehaute, Plasma propulsion engine, Local Motors, Organic light-emitting transistor, Selective laser sintering, Backpack helicopter, Chipless RFID, Personal rapid transit, Molten salt battery, Quantum machine, British Museum, Progress in artificial intelligence, Early adopter, High-temperature superconductivity, Head-up display:
Additive Manufacturing Critical Criteria:
Adapt Additive Manufacturing visions and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Additive Manufacturing.
– Is maximizing Additive Manufacturing protection the same as minimizing Additive Manufacturing loss?
– Are there recognized Additive Manufacturing problems?
– Are we Assessing Additive Manufacturing and Risk?
Jet pack Critical Criteria:
Understand Jet pack governance and optimize Jet pack leadership as a key to advancement.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Additive Manufacturing values?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Additive Manufacturing? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Have all basic functions of Additive Manufacturing been defined?
Space-based solar power Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Space-based solar power issues and handle a jump-start course to Space-based solar power.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Additive Manufacturing?
– In a project to restructure Additive Manufacturing outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Do we have past Additive Manufacturing Successes?
ET3 Global Alliance Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about ET3 Global Alliance leadership and cater for concise ET3 Global Alliance education.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Additive Manufacturing strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Think of your Additive Manufacturing project. what are the main functions?
– What are all of our Additive Manufacturing domains and what do they do?
Metamaterial cloaking Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Metamaterial cloaking risks and give examples utilizing a core of simple Metamaterial cloaking skills.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Additive Manufacturing agendas for the next 3 years?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Additive Manufacturing activities?
– Are assumptions made in Additive Manufacturing stated explicitly?
3D printing marketplace Critical Criteria:
Pilot 3D printing marketplace planning and ask what if.
– What are the key elements of your Additive Manufacturing performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Additive Manufacturing products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Metropolitan Museum of Art Critical Criteria:
Match Metropolitan Museum of Art tactics and balance specific methods for improving Metropolitan Museum of Art results.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Additive Manufacturing strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What are our needs in relation to Additive Manufacturing skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Non-rocket spacelaunch Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Non-rocket spacelaunch visions and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Non-rocket spacelaunch information.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Additive Manufacturing?
– Does the Additive Manufacturing task fit the clients priorities?
Lithium iron phosphate battery Critical Criteria:
Read up on Lithium iron phosphate battery decisions and stake your claim.
– How is the value delivered by Additive Manufacturing being measured?
– How do we maintain Additive Manufacturings Integrity?
3D scanner Critical Criteria:
Have a session on 3D scanner decisions and reduce 3D scanner costs.
– What are the disruptive Additive Manufacturing technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Additive Manufacturing activities?
– What about Additive Manufacturing Analysis of results?
Institut de l’information scientifique et technique Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Institut de l’information scientifique et technique issues and catalog Institut de l’information scientifique et technique activities.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Additive Manufacturing delivery for example is new software needed?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Additive Manufacturing project manager?
Electrical discharge machining Critical Criteria:
Check Electrical discharge machining goals and describe the risks of Electrical discharge machining sustainability.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Additive Manufacturing into the services that we provide?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Additive Manufacturing project?
– Have you identified your Additive Manufacturing key performance indicators?
Multi-function structure Critical Criteria:
Shape Multi-function structure tactics and drive action.
– How do we go about Securing Additive Manufacturing?
Quantum cryptography Critical Criteria:
Talk about Quantum cryptography quality and oversee Quantum cryptography requirements.
– what is the best design framework for Additive Manufacturing organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– How do your measurements capture actionable Additive Manufacturing information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Additive Manufacturing that make it risky?
Quantum information Critical Criteria:
Sort Quantum information strategies and achieve a single Quantum information view and bringing data together.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Additive Manufacturing objectives?
– How can you measure Additive Manufacturing in a systematic way?
– What are specific Additive Manufacturing Rules to follow?
Quantum technology Critical Criteria:
Debate over Quantum technology leadership and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Quantum technology decisions.
– How do we measure improved Additive Manufacturing service perception, and satisfaction?
– What are the barriers to increased Additive Manufacturing production?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Additive Manufacturing Management?
Digital camera Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Digital camera results and create a map for yourself.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Additive Manufacturing leaders?
– How do we go about Comparing Additive Manufacturing approaches/solutions?
Printing press Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Printing press outcomes and observe effective Printing press.
– How do we know that any Additive Manufacturing analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Additive Manufacturing?
– What are our Additive Manufacturing Processes?
Carbon nanotube Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Carbon nanotube issues and do something to it.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Additive Manufacturing forward?
– Is the Additive Manufacturing organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Why should we adopt a Additive Manufacturing framework?
Laser cutting Critical Criteria:
Pilot Laser cutting management and track iterative Laser cutting results.
– Does Additive Manufacturing analysis show the relationships among important Additive Manufacturing factors?
– Will Additive Manufacturing deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Plasma window Critical Criteria:
Boost Plasma window tasks and question.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Additive Manufacturing experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Quantum logic Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Quantum logic engagements and do something to it.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Additive Manufacturing models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Additive Manufacturing goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– What are the short and long-term Additive Manufacturing goals?
Agricultural robot Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Agricultural robot goals and balance specific methods for improving Agricultural robot results.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Additive Manufacturing services/products?
Cloud manufacturing Critical Criteria:
Adapt Cloud manufacturing governance and prioritize challenges of Cloud manufacturing.
– Are accountability and ownership for Additive Manufacturing clearly defined?
– How would one define Additive Manufacturing leadership?
Quantum key distribution Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Quantum key distribution decisions and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Quantum key distribution.
Precision agriculture Critical Criteria:
Confer re Precision agriculture goals and cater for concise Precision agriculture education.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Additive Manufacturing process?
Analog Science Fiction and Fact Critical Criteria:
Frame Analog Science Fiction and Fact quality and proactively manage Analog Science Fiction and Fact risks.
– What is the source of the strategies for Additive Manufacturing strengthening and reform?
– Who will provide the final approval of Additive Manufacturing deliverables?
– What is Effective Additive Manufacturing?
Quantum imaging Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Quantum imaging outcomes and overcome Quantum imaging skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Think about the people you identified for your Additive Manufacturing project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Additive Manufacturing does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
Artificial intelligence Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Artificial intelligence quality and plan concise Artificial intelligence education.
Industrial design right Critical Criteria:
Check Industrial design right management and handle a jump-start course to Industrial design right.
– What are the Key enablers to make this Additive Manufacturing move?
– What are internal and external Additive Manufacturing relations?
– Why are Additive Manufacturing skills important?
Interstellar travel Critical Criteria:
Canvass Interstellar travel strategies and cater for concise Interstellar travel education.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Additive Manufacturing been identified and analyzed?
Antimatter weapon Critical Criteria:
Consider Antimatter weapon failures and describe which business rules are needed as Antimatter weapon interface.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Additive Manufacturing opportunities costing us money?
Automated vacuum collection Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Automated vacuum collection adoptions and explain and analyze the challenges of Automated vacuum collection.
– What is our formula for success in Additive Manufacturing ?
– How to deal with Additive Manufacturing Changes?
Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math Critical Criteria:
Focus on Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math tactics and maintain Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math for success.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Additive Manufacturing project?
Computer-generated holography Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Computer-generated holography management and revise understanding of Computer-generated holography architectures.
– What are the long-term Additive Manufacturing goals?
– How can the value of Additive Manufacturing be defined?
Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene Critical Criteria:
Map Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene adoptions and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Additive Manufacturing. How do we gain traction?
Methanol economy Critical Criteria:
Think about Methanol economy results and cater for concise Methanol economy education.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Additive Manufacturing strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
Orbital ring Critical Criteria:
Think about Orbital ring quality and finalize specific methods for Orbital ring acceptance.
Field emission display Critical Criteria:
Apply Field emission display engagements and achieve a single Field emission display view and bringing data together.
– How will you measure your Additive Manufacturing effectiveness?
– Is Additive Manufacturing Required?
Internet of Things Critical Criteria:
Explore Internet of Things engagements and triple focus on important concepts of Internet of Things relationship management.
– Extensibility: extensibility could be a huge challenge at the edge of the network, unlike a mobile system, the things in the IoT could be very dynamic. when the owner purchases a new thing, can it be easily added to the current service without any problem?
– Even the most security-conscious sectors may be unprepared for the security impact that IoT connected devices can have. So what can we do to protect IoT solutions?
– How will the service discovery platforms that will be needed to deploy sensor networks impact the overall governance of the iot?
– Do we ensure to not add features when theyre not needed and contribute to the insecurity/fragility of the whole system?
– Is any form of notice provided to the individual prior to collection of information?
– Disaster Recovery Site–what happens if Contractors server is destroyed?
– Who are the vendors and startups active in the Internet of Things?
– How can we best leverage cloud computing and obtain security?
– Who will be the leading companies of the internet of things?
– How and when should changes be propagated and to which users?
– Which functions need not be available at all times?
– What information is shared and for what purpose?
– What kinds of security mechanisms are available?
– From whom is the information collected?
– What information is to be collected?
– Agent-based modeling: A revolution?
– What is the go-to -market strategy?
– Can we remove maintenance?
– Is the IoT a reality?
– What is an Agent?
Ground effect train Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Ground effect train risks and get answers.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Additive Manufacturing ?
Laser printing Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Laser printing governance and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Laser printing projects.
– In the case of a Additive Manufacturing project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Additive Manufacturing project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Additive Manufacturing project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– To what extent does management recognize Additive Manufacturing as a tool to increase the results?
Dye-sublimation printer Critical Criteria:
Value Dye-sublimation printer goals and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Dye-sublimation printer information.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Additive Manufacturing workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
Cultured meat Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Cultured meat results and give examples utilizing a core of simple Cultured meat skills.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Additive Manufacturing?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Additive Manufacturing processes of our organization?
Print on demand Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Print on demand decisions and research ways can we become the Print on demand company that would put us out of business.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Additive Manufacturing process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Additive Manufacturing process available?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Additive Manufacturing moving forward?
3D printing Critical Criteria:
Confer re 3D printing engagements and report on setting up 3D printing without losing ground.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Additive Manufacturing objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
Compressed air energy storage Critical Criteria:
Test Compressed air energy storage issues and maintain Compressed air energy storage for success.
– How do we Improve Additive Manufacturing service perception, and satisfaction?
High-altitude platform Critical Criteria:
Check High-altitude platform goals and report on developing an effective High-altitude platform strategy.
– Are there Additive Manufacturing Models?
Information and communications technology Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Information and communications technology issues and find answers.
– What is our Additive Manufacturing Strategy?
Mind uploading Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Mind uploading engagements and give examples utilizing a core of simple Mind uploading skills.
Alain Le Mehaute Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Alain Le Mehaute issues and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– When a Additive Manufacturing manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Plasma propulsion engine Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Plasma propulsion engine risks and define what our big hairy audacious Plasma propulsion engine goal is.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Additive Manufacturing in a volatile global economy?
Local Motors Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Local Motors leadership and point out Local Motors tensions in leadership.
Organic light-emitting transistor Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Organic light-emitting transistor risks and develop and take control of the Organic light-emitting transistor initiative.
Selective laser sintering Critical Criteria:
Examine Selective laser sintering planning and research ways can we become the Selective laser sintering company that would put us out of business.
– Is there a Additive Manufacturing Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
Backpack helicopter Critical Criteria:
Investigate Backpack helicopter goals and summarize a clear Backpack helicopter focus.
– Who needs to know about Additive Manufacturing ?
Chipless RFID Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Chipless RFID results and attract Chipless RFID skills.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Additive Manufacturing process?
– Is there any existing Additive Manufacturing governance structure?
– Is the scope of Additive Manufacturing defined?
Personal rapid transit Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Personal rapid transit projects and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Personal rapid transit information.
Molten salt battery Critical Criteria:
Model after Molten salt battery quality and stake your claim.
– Consider your own Additive Manufacturing project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
Quantum machine Critical Criteria:
Discourse Quantum machine quality and pioneer acquisition of Quantum machine systems.
– Do Additive Manufacturing rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– How can we improve Additive Manufacturing?
British Museum Critical Criteria:
Investigate British Museum tasks and assess and formulate effective operational and British Museum strategies.
Progress in artificial intelligence Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Progress in artificial intelligence decisions and know what your objective is.
Early adopter Critical Criteria:
Rank Early adopter tasks and customize techniques for implementing Early adopter controls.
– According to research by MIT and IBM, top-performing companies are three times more likely than lower performers to be sophisticated users of analytics. These early adopters of workforce analytics simply outperform. Organizations at the highest levels of talent analytics practice, including the adoption of workforce analytics, have 8% higher sales growth, 24% higher net operating income growth, and 58% higher sales per employee. How can you achieve similar business results?
High-temperature superconductivity Critical Criteria:
Systematize High-temperature superconductivity goals and ask what if.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Additive Manufacturing processes?
– Why is Additive Manufacturing important for you now?
Head-up display Critical Criteria:
Recall Head-up display decisions and look at it backwards.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Additive Manufacturing product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Think about the functions involved in your Additive Manufacturing project. what processes flow from these functions?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Additive Manufacturing Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Additive Manufacturing External links:
What is Additive Manufacturing? – Definition from Techopedia
Midwest Prototyping | Additive Manufacturing
America Makes – National Additive Manufacturing …
Jet pack External links:
Water Jet Pack: Get High with Jetlev! – YouTube
Space-based solar power External links:
Space-based solar power: the energy of the future? – CNN
Space-Based Solar Power | Department of Energy
Space-Based Solar Power | Department of Energy
ET3 Global Alliance External links:
ET3 Global Alliance – WOW.com
ET3 Global Alliance – Google+
ET3 Global Alliance – Home | Facebook
Metamaterial cloaking External links:
Metamaterial Cloaking – Invisibility Cloak – Crystalinks
Metamaterial cloaking – WOW.com
Metamaterial cloaking – Revolvy
3D printing marketplace External links:
3D Printing Marketplace – CES 2018
Morphedo – 3D Printing Marketplace – Home | Facebook
Gambody – 3D Printing Marketplace – Home | Facebook
Metropolitan Museum of Art External links:
The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York – Home | Facebook
Metropolitan Museum of Art
Non-rocket spacelaunch External links:
Non-rocket spacelaunch – Video Learning – …
Lithium iron phosphate battery External links:
Cell-Con | LiFePO4 Lithium iron Phosphate Battery & …
Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery Technology | A123 …
[PDF]LITHIUM IRON PHOSPHATE BATTERY …
3D scanner External links:
Infrared 3D scanner: Fast and accurate — ScienceDaily
CowTech Ciclop 3D Scanner|Most affordable laser …
NextEngine’s 3D Scanner – Jay Leno’s Garage – YouTube
Institut de l’information scientifique et technique External links:
Institut de l’information scientifique et technique (France)
Electrical discharge machining External links:
Microform Corp. electrical discharge machining (EDM)
Precision Electrical Discharge Machining (EDM) …
[PDF]Electrical Discharge Machining – AIM – Stanford …
Quantum cryptography External links:
[quant-ph/0101098] Quantum Cryptography
[PDF]what is quantum cryptography.ppt – BCS
[quant-ph/9504002] Quantum Cryptography
Quantum information External links:
Quantum information (Book, 2009) [WorldCat.org]
QUANTUM Information on JSTOR
[PPT]Quantum Information Science – Caltech Particle Theory
Quantum technology External links:
Why Quantum Technology Matters – Business Insider
A future without fakes thanks to quantum technology: …
Digital camera External links:
Best Digital Camera Reviews – Consumer Reports
Amazon.com : Nikon COOLPIX P900 Digital Camera with 83x Optical Zoom and Built-In Wi-Fi(Black) : Camera & Photo
The COOLPIX B500 is a compact digital camera that shoots 16 MP photos and Full HD video. Share images instantly to your compatible smartphone.
Printing press External links:
The printing press (Book, 2005) [WorldCat.org]
Cost to Ship – Printing press – from Harrisburg to Apopka
Printing Press – ReadWriteThink
Laser cutting External links:
Plasma, waterjet and laser cutting systems | Hypertherm
Nukon USA – Laser Cutting Machine Manufacturers
Laser Cutting Systems-LCG 3015 AJ | AMADA AMERICA
Plasma window External links:
Wherehouse – Sell Used DVD / Plasma Window
Release Plasma Window · KSP-CKAN/CKAN · GitHub
Plasma Window ‘Force Field’ Featured at 2004 DPP Meeting
Quantum logic External links:
[1406.3526] Quantum Logic as Classical Logic – arXiv
quantum logic – Wiktionary
Quantum logic (Book, 1978) [WorldCat.org]
Agricultural robot External links:
AGRICULTURAL ROBOT SYSTEM AND METHOD – Free …
What do agricultural robots perform? by Amela M on Prezi
Cloud manufacturing External links:
Secure Cloud Manufacturing System by Streago
3Dstream Inc – A Powerful Cloud Manufacturing Platform …
st cloud manufacturing – craigslist
Quantum key distribution External links:
quantum key distribution – WIRED
Quantum key distribution (QKD) uses quantum mechanics to guarantee secure communication. It enables two parties to produce a shared random secret key known only to them, which can then be used to encrypt and decrypt messages.
Precision agriculture External links:
Precision Agriculture » Raven Slingshot®
Bam Distributors – Precision Agriculture Technology
LaserAg Soil Testing – An Innovation in Precision Agriculture
Analog Science Fiction and Fact External links:
Title: Analog Science Fiction and Fact – 1997
Analog Science Fiction and Fact Magazine – buy a Analog Science Fiction and Fact Magazine subscription from MagazineLine discount magazine service and save 37%.
Quantum imaging External links:
[0707.0268] Quantum Imaging – arXiv
Quantum imaging (eBook, 2007) [WorldCat.org]
[1401.4318] Quantum Imaging with Undetected Photons
Artificial intelligence External links:
Studying Artificial Intelligence At New York University : NPR
Industrial design right External links:
Industrial design right – iSnare Free Encyclopedia
Industrial design right – YouTube
Interstellar travel External links:
BBC – Future – Interstellar travel: Raising children in space
Antimatter weapon External links:
Antimatter weapon | Memory Alpha | FANDOM powered by …
Air Force pursuing antimatter weapons – Jesus is Savior
http://jesus-is-savior.com/End of the World/antimatter_weapons.htm
[PDF]Antimatter weapons (1946-1986): From Fermi and …
Automated vacuum collection External links:
Automated vacuum collection – YouTube
Automated Vacuum Collection | Urban Neighbourhood
Computer-generated holography External links:
Computer-Generated Holography as a Generic Display …
[PDF]L-10 Computer-Generated Holography – …
Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene External links:
Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) | Recycled Plastic
Methanol economy External links:
The Methanol Economy – MIT Technology Review
Exploring the Methanol Economy : NPR
[PDF]China’s growing methanol economy and its …
Orbital ring External links:
Orbital Ring Chain – beaducation.com
Give any space an instant makeover with the Trans Globe Lighting Orbital Ring Chrome Indoor Pendant. Installation instructions included.
Field emission display External links:
field emission display screen ppt – seminarsprojects.net
Field emission display – LG PHILIPS DISPLAYS KOREA
field emission display – Wiktionary
Internet of Things External links:
AT&T M2X: Build solutions for the Internet of Things
Internet of Things (IoT) – Cisco
Internet of Things – Microsoft Internet of Things Blog
Ground effect train External links:
Engineering/Concept > Wing In Ground Effect Train…
Ground Effect Train – theinfolist.com
Japan WIG train – Ground Effect Train – YouTube
Laser printing External links:
Laser Printing, Inc | Creating the Perfect Product
Cultured meat External links:
Cultured Meat | Cultured Beef
Print on demand External links:
Print Online – Print on Demand Online Printing – FedEx Office
IngramSpark – Self Publishing | Print on Demand
PODs – Virginia Print On Demand Temporary Vehicle Tags
3D printing External links:
Sandboxr – 3D Printing
High-altitude platform External links:
ER-2 High-Altitude Platform | NASA
Information and communications technology External links:
Information and Communications Technology master’s …
Mind uploading External links:
Mind uploading won’t lead to immortality – h+ Mediah+ Media
The Singularity Is Near: Mind Uploading by 2045?
Alain Le Mehaute External links:
Alain Le Mehaute Archives – 3D Printing Industry
Alain Le Mehaute | LibraryThing
Plasma propulsion engine External links:
Plasma propulsion engine – Video Learning – WizScience…
Plasma Propulsion Engine by Simon Buser on Prezi
External Pulsed Plasma Propulsion Engine
Local Motors External links:
Local Motors – Official Site
Local Motors – New Atlas
Selective laser sintering External links:
SLS – Selective Laser Sintering – Robust Plastic Parts
Backpack helicopter External links:
Airvinci – Backpack Helicopter – YouTube
DragonFly BackPack Helicopter – YouTube
Backpack helicopter from Tecnología Aeroespacial …
Chipless RFID External links:
CHIPLESS RFID – EBSCO Information Services
Chipless RFID sensors (eBook, 2016) [WorldCat.org]
Chipless RFID Industry – WhaTech
Personal rapid transit External links:
personal rapid transit – NPR.org
Personal Rapid Transit (PRT) Status
Molten salt battery External links:
DIY Molten salt battery – YouTube
Patent US20140170458 – Molten salt battery – Google Patents
Quantum machine External links:
Quantum machine learning | EurekAlert! Science News
Quantum machine learning — ScienceDaily
Quantum Machine Learning – ScienceDirect
British Museum External links:
British Museum – Official Site
British Museum (@britishmuseum) | Twitter
Progress in artificial intelligence External links:
[PDF]Progress In Artificial Intelligence 6t – laykos.de
Progress in Artificial Intelligence
Progress in Artificial Intelligence – Springer
Early adopter External links:
Oracle Application Express – Early Adopter
Early Adopter Registration | JMP
Early adopter JXTA (Book, 2001) [WorldCat.org]
High-temperature superconductivity External links:
High-Temperature Superconductivity in B-doped Q …
New record set for high-temperature superconductivity
Head-up display External links:
The Best Head-Up Display For Your Car | Navdy
HUDWAY Cast — The 1st Head-Up Display Allows Using …
HUD (Head-Up Display) | Garmin