What is involved in Information model
Find out what the related areas are that Information model connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Information model thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Information model journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Information model leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Information model related domains to cover and 258 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Information model, Trygve Reenskaug, ISO/IEC 15504, Software archaeology, Object-Role Modeling, Incremental build model, Peri Tarr, Functional specification, Software architecture, Structured analysis, Gellish English, Data modeling, Software maintenance, Software verification and validation, Data flow diagram, Integrated Computer-Aided Manufacturing, Enhanced entity–relationship model, Facility information model, XML schema, Software deployment, Process model, Enterprise architecture, Process modeling, Waterfall model, Object model, Software design, Formal methods, Edsger W. Dijkstra, Requirements engineering, Core architecture data model, Bertrand Meyer, Systems engineering, Spiral model, Data model, Integrated Authority File, Entity–relationship model, Data structure, National Institute of Standards and Technology, Generic data model, Information model, View model, Computer science, Copyright status of work by the U.S. government, Danese Cooper, Software engineering, Iterative and incremental development, Operational Support Systems, Executable UML, Building Information Modeling, Ivar Jacobson, Aspect-oriented software development, TeleManagement Forum, Niklaus Wirth, Enterprise modelling, Distributed Management Task Force, Data architecture, Semantic data model, Systems modeling, Systems development life cycle, Computer programming, Conceptual schema, Rapid application development, Risk management, Project management, Object-oriented programming, Database design, System information modelling, Object Management Group:
Information model Critical Criteria:
Adapt Information model quality and catalog Information model activities.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Information model product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Has the semantic relationship between information elements been identified based on the information models and classification schemes?
– Is there any existing Information model governance structure?
– How to deal with Information model Changes?
Trygve Reenskaug Critical Criteria:
Generalize Trygve Reenskaug quality and revise understanding of Trygve Reenskaug architectures.
– Have all basic functions of Information model been defined?
– What threat is Information model addressing?
ISO/IEC 15504 Critical Criteria:
Face ISO/IEC 15504 goals and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential ISO/IEC 15504 information.
– Among the Information model product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Is Supporting Information model documentation required?
– How can the value of Information model be defined?
Software archaeology Critical Criteria:
Confer over Software archaeology management and transcribe Software archaeology as tomorrows backbone for success.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Information model information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What are our needs in relation to Information model skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Are there Information model problems defined?
Object-Role Modeling Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Object-Role Modeling visions and figure out ways to motivate other Object-Role Modeling users.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Information model?
– Can we do Information model without complex (expensive) analysis?
– Do we all define Information model in the same way?
Incremental build model Critical Criteria:
Debate over Incremental build model outcomes and interpret which customers can’t participate in Incremental build model because they lack skills.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Information model project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– What are the key elements of your Information model performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Information model?
Peri Tarr Critical Criteria:
Study Peri Tarr engagements and explore and align the progress in Peri Tarr.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Information model?
– What is the purpose of Information model in relation to the mission?
– Does our organization need more Information model education?
Functional specification Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Functional specification planning and shift your focus.
– What are the short and long-term Information model goals?
– Is Information model Required?
Software architecture Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Software architecture goals and finalize the present value of growth of Software architecture.
– Consider your own Information model project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Is Information model dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Structured analysis Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Structured analysis adoptions and optimize Structured analysis leadership as a key to advancement.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Information model. How do we gain traction?
– Do we monitor the Information model decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Information model leaders?
Gellish English Critical Criteria:
Focus on Gellish English adoptions and customize techniques for implementing Gellish English controls.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Information model workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– In a project to restructure Information model outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Data modeling Critical Criteria:
Audit Data modeling planning and shift your focus.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Information model?
– How can you negotiate Information model successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Information model Management?
Software maintenance Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Software maintenance goals and spearhead techniques for implementing Software maintenance.
– In the case of a Information model project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Information model project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Information model project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– If the path forward waits until a new generation of devices essentially replaces an old generation of devices which could be somewhere between 5 and 15 years, what does the path forward look like for the legacy devices and their software maintenance?
– What are our best practices for minimizing Information model project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Information model project lifecycle?
Software verification and validation Critical Criteria:
Nurse Software verification and validation projects and innovate what needs to be done with Software verification and validation.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Information model models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What is our formula for success in Information model ?
Data flow diagram Critical Criteria:
Consider Data flow diagram outcomes and pay attention to the small things.
– Think of your Information model project. what are the main functions?
– What are the long-term Information model goals?
Integrated Computer-Aided Manufacturing Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Integrated Computer-Aided Manufacturing decisions and correct Integrated Computer-Aided Manufacturing management by competencies.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Information model project manager?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Information model processes?
Enhanced entity–relationship model Critical Criteria:
Read up on Enhanced entity–relationship model governance and look at it backwards.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Information model objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
Facility information model Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Facility information model leadership and know what your objective is.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Information model project?
XML schema Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about XML schema governance and find the essential reading for XML schema researchers.
– How do we measure improved Information model service perception, and satisfaction?
– Does Information model analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– How important is Information model to the user organizations mission?
Software deployment Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Software deployment results and track iterative Software deployment results.
– what is the best design framework for Information model organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
Process model Critical Criteria:
Infer Process model results and point out Process model tensions in leadership.
– Is there a Information model Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Is there a defined process model and is it followed?
– Who needs to know about Information model ?
Enterprise architecture Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Enterprise architecture projects and catalog what business benefits will Enterprise architecture goals deliver if achieved.
– With the increasing adoption of cloud computing do you think enterprise architecture as a discipline will become more or less important to us and why?
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Information model processes?
– Enterprise architecture planning. how does it align with to the to be architecture?
– How does the standard fit into the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA)?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Information model effort?
– Are Enterprise JavaBeans still relevant for enterprise architectures?
– Are software assets aligned with the agency enterprise architecture?
– Are the levels and focus right for TOGAF enterprise architecture?
– Are software assets aligned with the organizations enterprise architecture?
– Is There a Role for Patterns in Enterprise Architecture?
– What is the value of mature Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Should we Consider Enterprise Architecture?
– What is an Enterprise Architecture?
– What Is Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Enterprise Architecture?
Process modeling Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Process modeling strategies and develop and take control of the Process modeling initiative.
– What are all of our Information model domains and what do they do?
Waterfall model Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Waterfall model risks and display thorough understanding of the Waterfall model process.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Information model process?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Information model opportunities costing us money?
Object model Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Object model tactics and reduce Object model costs.
– Does Information model create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Software design Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Software design results and plan concise Software design education.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Information model services/products?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Information model delivery for example is new software needed?
Formal methods Critical Criteria:
Systematize Formal methods tactics and secure Formal methods creativity.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Information model processes of our organization?
– How much does Information model help?
Edsger W. Dijkstra Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Edsger W. Dijkstra outcomes and give examples utilizing a core of simple Edsger W. Dijkstra skills.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Information model agendas for the next 3 years?
– How would one define Information model leadership?
Requirements engineering Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Requirements engineering quality and probe the present value of growth of Requirements engineering.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Information model process?
– What are the disruptive Information model technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– What are specific Information model Rules to follow?
Core architecture data model Critical Criteria:
Recall Core architecture data model tasks and tour deciding if Core architecture data model progress is made.
– Are there Information model Models?
Bertrand Meyer Critical Criteria:
Study Bertrand Meyer governance and remodel and develop an effective Bertrand Meyer strategy.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Information model is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Information model been identified and analyzed?
Systems engineering Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Systems engineering tasks and balance specific methods for improving Systems engineering results.
– When we try to quantify Systems Engineering in terms of capturing productivity (i.e., size/effort) data to incorporate into a parametric model, what size measure captures the amount of intellectual work performed by the systems engineer?
– Regarding the way the system is formed and operates and the scale of interest; e.g., are we interested in complexity at the level of atoms or of cells or of organs?
– The complexity of our design task is significantly affected by the nature of the objectives for the systems to be designed. is the task intricate, or difficult?
– How do you know that your project team members are following the documented cm processes to establish the baseline and control changes to it?
– How much testing is necessary in order to expose all the potential failure modes and situations of highly integrated complex systems?
– Do we have confidence in the reliability and robustness of the systems we design?
– What is the structure of the different information aspects on the interface?
– Is the funding for the project secure, or is only part of it in place?
– What are the elements and the high-level capabilities of the system?
– Is systems engineering the solution to all of our systems problems?
– How will the system be developed, operated, and maintained?
– What is the sequence of activities that will be performed?
– How do functions occur between parts of the system?
– What policies are currently being implemented?
– Is there a commitment from the top down?
– How does it all fit together?
– Right implementation?
– Right requirements?
Spiral model Critical Criteria:
Examine Spiral model tactics and balance specific methods for improving Spiral model results.
– How do we know that any Information model analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Information model project?
Data model Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Data model management and cater for concise Data model education.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Information model strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– What are the data model, data definitions, structure, and hosting options of purchased applications (COTS)?
– What is the physical data model definition (derived from logical data models) used to design the database?
– In what ways are Information model vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Physical data model available?
– Logical data model available?
– How to Secure Information model?
Integrated Authority File Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Integrated Authority File management and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Integrated Authority File.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Information model processes?
– Have you identified your Information model key performance indicators?
Entity–relationship model Critical Criteria:
Jump start Entity–relationship model adoptions and display thorough understanding of the Entity–relationship model process.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Information model? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Why are Information model skills important?
Data structure Critical Criteria:
Look at Data structure adoptions and assess and formulate effective operational and Data structure strategies.
– What if the needle in the haystack happens to be a complex data structure?
– What business benefits will Information model goals deliver if achieved?
– Is the process repeatable as we change algorithms and data structures?
National Institute of Standards and Technology Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about National Institute of Standards and Technology goals and devise National Institute of Standards and Technology key steps.
– Is the scope of Information model defined?
– What are our Information model Processes?
Generic data model Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Generic data model projects and figure out ways to motivate other Generic data model users.
– Will Information model have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Do the Information model decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Information model Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Information model management and remodel and develop an effective Information model strategy.
– How will you measure your Information model effectiveness?
– What is Effective Information model?
View model Critical Criteria:
Focus on View model goals and attract View model skills.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Information model does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– How can you measure Information model in a systematic way?
Computer science Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Computer science engagements and gather Computer science models .
Copyright status of work by the U.S. government Critical Criteria:
Participate in Copyright status of work by the U.S. government failures and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Copyright status of work by the U.S. government results.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Information model study?
– Are assumptions made in Information model stated explicitly?
– How can skill-level changes improve Information model?
Danese Cooper Critical Criteria:
Categorize Danese Cooper visions and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Danese Cooper is getting what it needs.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Information model activities?
Software engineering Critical Criteria:
Devise Software engineering strategies and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Software engineering projects.
– DevOps isnt really a product. Its not something you can buy. DevOps is fundamentally about culture and about the quality of your application. And by quality I mean the specific software engineering term of quality, of different quality attributes. What matters to you?
– Can we answer questions like: Was the software process followed and software engineering standards been properly applied?
– Is open source software development faster, better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– Better, and cheaper than software engineering?
Iterative and incremental development Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Iterative and incremental development strategies and oversee implementation of Iterative and incremental development.
– How do we Improve Information model service perception, and satisfaction?
Operational Support Systems Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Operational Support Systems quality and budget for Operational Support Systems challenges.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Information model strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Is maximizing Information model protection the same as minimizing Information model loss?
Executable UML Critical Criteria:
Investigate Executable UML engagements and assess and formulate effective operational and Executable UML strategies.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Information model in a volatile global economy?
– Which Information model goals are the most important?
Building Information Modeling Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Building Information Modeling results and create a map for yourself.
– Is the Information model organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Ivar Jacobson Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Ivar Jacobson planning and look at it backwards.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Information model that make it risky?
Aspect-oriented software development Critical Criteria:
Drive Aspect-oriented software development goals and gather practices for scaling Aspect-oriented software development.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Information model strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
TeleManagement Forum Critical Criteria:
Design TeleManagement Forum leadership and prioritize challenges of TeleManagement Forum.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Information model process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Information model process available?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Information model process?
– Who will provide the final approval of Information model deliverables?
Niklaus Wirth Critical Criteria:
Start Niklaus Wirth adoptions and remodel and develop an effective Niklaus Wirth strategy.
– Can we add value to the current Information model decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
Enterprise modelling Critical Criteria:
Participate in Enterprise modelling adoptions and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Enterprise modelling results.
Distributed Management Task Force Critical Criteria:
Focus on Distributed Management Task Force governance and pioneer acquisition of Distributed Management Task Force systems.
Data architecture Critical Criteria:
Study Data architecture strategies and look in other fields.
– Can we describe the data architecture and relationship between key variables. for example, are data stored in a spreadsheet with one row for each person/entity, a relational database, or some other format?
– Does your bi software work well with both centralized and decentralized data architectures and vendors?
– Do we need an enterprise data warehouse, a Data Lake, or both as part of our overall data architecture?
Semantic data model Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Semantic data model projects and question.
– Does Information model include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Information model, including any consulting or professional services?
Systems modeling Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Systems modeling outcomes and give examples utilizing a core of simple Systems modeling skills.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Information model values?
– Does Information model appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Systems development life cycle Critical Criteria:
Guide Systems development life cycle tasks and define what do we need to start doing with Systems development life cycle.
– Why is the systems development life cycle considered an iterative process?
– What are the five steps in the systems development life cycle (sdlc)?
Computer programming Critical Criteria:
Mine Computer programming outcomes and define Computer programming competency-based leadership.
– What are the usability implications of Information model actions?
Conceptual schema Critical Criteria:
Consider Conceptual schema quality and attract Conceptual schema skills.
– What vendors make products that address the Information model needs?
– Is a Information model Team Work effort in place?
Rapid application development Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Rapid application development goals and grade techniques for implementing Rapid application development controls.
– Rapid application development (rad) techniques have been around for about two decades now and have been used with varying degrees of success. sometimes rad is required for certain projects. but rad can be bad for database design. why?
– Have we thought of cost, functionality,vendor support, vendor viability, quality of documentation, ease of learning, ease of use, ease of installation, response time, throughput, version?
– Schedule feasibility -can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time?
– What type of feasibility is concerned with whether the project can be completed on time?
– Who is responsible for modifying or developing programs to satisfy user requirements?
– Operational feasibility -will the solution fulfill the users requirements?
– What sets of objectives are important to our systems development project?
– Why wait years to develop systems likely to be obsolete upon completion?
– Is there a need to exchange data with other applications?
– Did usability perceptions change during the rad proces?
– Economic feasibility -is the solution cost-effective?
– Is the system large and can it be sensibly split up?
– How can you tell when a system is successful ?
– Is the functionality visible through the uis?
– Can all end user classes be identified?
– What are the associated risks?
– What is architected rad?
– When to use dsdm?
Risk management Critical Criteria:
Infer Risk management issues and tour deciding if Risk management progress is made.
– Are findings of enterprise Risk Management deficiencies reported to the individual responsible for the function or activity involved, as well as to at least one level of management above that person?
– Describe your organizations policies and procedures governing risk generally and Cybersecurity risk specifically. How does senior management communicate and oversee these policies and procedures?
– Does your company provide end-user training to all employees on Cybersecurity, either as part of general staff training or specifically on the topic of computer security and company policy?
– Are we communicating about our Cybersecurity Risk Management programs including the effectiveness of those programs to stakeholders, including boards, investors, auditors, and insurers?
– How do various engineering job roles and Cybersecurity specialty roles engage to maximize constructive overlap and differences to address security for our systems?
– Does your Cybersecurity plan contain both cyber and physical security components, or does your physical security plan identify critical cyber assets?
– Do we have these warning signs: This project is not that big and everyone knows what they are doing -why do we need a project manager?
– Do you standardize ITRM processes and clearly defined roles and responsibilities to improve efficiency, quality and reporting?
– Is remote maintenance of organizational assets approved, logged, and performed in a manner that prevents unauthorized access?
– Does your company have a common risk and control framework or foundation that is used today across the company?
– Do governance and risk management processes address Cybersecurity risks?
– Does your organization destroy data according to policies in place?
– How much money should be invested in technical security measures ?
– Do we do Risk identification and address the what might go wrong?
– When does compliance with a standard start?
– How do the actors compromise our systems?
– Is the risk above an acceptable level?
– Will any rule interfere with others?
Project management Critical Criteria:
Coach on Project management tactics and track iterative Project management results.
– How can a company arrange a new project if the management does not know when they will finish the current projects and when the employees will be free to take on a new project?
– What are the key considerations and decisions that must be made to ensure your project management office is appropriate for your organization?
– Can we say that the traditional project team is not self-organized, no matter how complex the project is, and what level of team we are discussing?
– Just what is a project management office, and how can it help you address the unique project management challenges in your organization?
– How can an agile project manager balance team level autonomy and individual level autonomy in agile software teams?
– How can an agile project manager balance team level autonomy and individual level autonomy in agile software teams?
– Will the metrics and measurement techniques to determine project success (or failure) need to change?
– A heuristic, a decision support system, or new practices to improve current project management?
– So, if the project no longer needs a detailed master project plan, why does it need a project manager?
– Justification: what are your research questions and how do you motivate them?
– How is agile project management performed in the context of virtual teams?
– What is the role of Project Management Body of Knowledge?
– Does your organization have a Project Management Office?
– How will stakeholders and customers react to the change?
– Are there separate sub-systems that have to communicate?
– What are the Commercial aspects of Project Management?
– Can scrum do the same for globally distributed teams?
– What type of certificate will be awarded and by whom?
– Are the pms ready to execute agile projects?
– Who sets the Information model standards?
Object-oriented programming Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Object-oriented programming projects and find the essential reading for Object-oriented programming researchers.
Database design Critical Criteria:
Jump start Database design outcomes and acquire concise Database design education.
– What are the business goals Information model is aiming to achieve?
– What will drive Information model change?
System information modelling Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about System information modelling results and figure out ways to motivate other System information modelling users.
– Does Information model analysis show the relationships among important Information model factors?
– What about Information model Analysis of results?
Object Management Group Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Object Management Group failures and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Object Management Group information.
– Think about the people you identified for your Information model project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Information model Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Trygve Reenskaug External links:
Trygve Reenskaug (Author of Working With Objects)
ISO/IEC 15504 External links:
http://ISO/IEC 15504 Information technology – Process assessment, also termed Software Process Improvement and Capability Determination (SPICE), is a set of technical standards documents for the computer software development process and related business management functions.
ISO/IEC 15504 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
ISO/IEC 15504-5:2012(en), Information technology ? …
Software archaeology External links:
Software Archaeology | CSIAC
Digging code: Software archaeology – TechRepublic
Software Archaeology – CODE Online
Incremental build model External links:
Incremental Build model | COMPLEX TESTER
Incremental build model by John Brock on Prezi
Incremental Build Model – YouTube
Functional specification External links:
What is functional specification? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Process 2: Write the Functional Specification
What Goes Into a Functional Specification? – Bridging the …
Software architecture External links:
Chapter 1: What is Software Architecture?
Example: Software Architecture Document
Software Architecture: Meta and SOLID Principles in C# – Udemy
Structured analysis External links:
What is Structured Analysis? – Definition from Techopedia
Just Enough Structured Analysis (Yourdon).pdf – …
Data modeling External links:
Data modeling (Book, 1999) [WorldCat.org]
The Difference Between Data Analysis and Data Modeling
Data Modeling | IT Pro
Software maintenance External links:
Citrix Software Maintenance Support Program – Citrix
ManageEngine Software Maintenance and Support …
Software verification and validation External links:
Software Verification and Validation – superioressaypapers
Data flow diagram External links:
What is a Data Flow Diagram | Lucidchart
[PDF]FORMALIZATION OF THE DATA FLOW DIAGRAM …
Data Flow Diagram – Everything You Need to Know About DFD
Integrated Computer-Aided Manufacturing External links:
Flexible integrated computer-aided manufacturing …
Integrated computer-aided manufacturing system for …
Facility information model External links:
Facility information model – update.revolvy.com
https://update.revolvy.com/topic/Facility information model
Facility information model – WOW.com
What is FACILITY INFORMATION MODEL? What does …
XML schema External links:
How to: Create an XML Schema from an XML Document
XML Schema – World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
[PDF]DTD and XML Schema – University of Texas at Arlington
Software deployment External links:
[PDF]Automating Software Deployment – NYU Computer …
Software Deployment and Update Version R94 – Kaseya
Software Deployment Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Process model External links:
[DOC]Business Process Model Template
[PDF]The Process Model – National Park Service
[PDF]process model explanation Rev 2-20-09 – ISO 9000 …
Enterprise architecture External links:
Enterprise Architecture – CDT Services
Enterprise Architecture Center of Excellence
Enterprise Architecture | North Dakota ITD
Process modeling External links:
Process modeling (eBook, 1986) [WorldCat.org]
Navvia Process Modeling Software | Process Modelling …
Process Modeling – Support – Sigma
Waterfall model External links:
ABS, MBS & CDO Cashflow and Waterfall Model Survey …
SDLC – Waterfall Model – tutorialspoint.com
How to make a realistic waterfall model – YouTube
Object model External links:
Object Model calls may fail from WorkbookOpen event …
Distributed Component Object Model – technet.microsoft.com
Software design External links:
The Nerdery | Custom Software Design and Development
Devbridge – Custom software design and development
Formal methods External links:
Tenth NASA Formal Methods Symposium (NFM 2018)
[PDF]Formal Methods Key to Homework Assignment 2, Part 2
Edsger W. Dijkstra External links:
Edsger W. Dijkstra – Scientist | Facebook
A Guide to the Edsger W. Dijkstra Papers, 1948-2002
Edsger W. Dijkstra (Author of A Discipline of Programming)
Requirements engineering External links:
Requirements Engineering – Springer
Requirements Engineering (eBook, 2002) [WorldCat.org]
CIT Modules & Programmes – SOFT7007 – Requirements Engineering
Core architecture data model External links:
Core Architecture Data Model – Download.com
Core architecture data model – WOW.com
Bertrand Meyer External links:
Bertrand Meyer Profiles | Facebook
Bertrand Meyer (@Bertrand_Meyer) | Twitter
Bertrand Meyer – The Mathematics Genealogy Project
Systems engineering External links:
Industrial, Manufacturing and Systems Engineering
DoD Systems Engineering – Guidance & Tools
Industrial and Systems Engineering at NC State
Spiral model External links:
Spiral Model of software engineering in Hindi – YouTube
Boehm’s Spiral Model Flashcards | Quizlet
Spiral Model : Advantages and Disadvantages ~ I …
Data model External links:
Introducing the new entities in the Common data model
AMA Launches Common Data Model Initiative – medscape.com
Role of PowerApps, Flow and Common Data Model in …
Integrated Authority File External links:
MEDLARS indexing: integrated authority file
Integrated Authority File (GND) – Deutsche Nationalbibliothek
MEDLARS indexing integrated authority file: chemical section
Data structure External links:
Data structures – C++ Tutorials
National Institute of Standards and Technology External links:
National Institute of Standards and Technology – YouTube
Generic data model External links:
Data Modeling – Generic Data Model [Gerardnico]
[PDF]A Generic Data Model Proposal For Multi-Dimensional …
[PDF]Generic Data Model Patterns using Fully …
Information model External links:
Jail Information Model (eBook, 2006) [WorldCat.org]
3 Information Model | IMS Global Learning Consortium
[PDF]Information Models, Data Models, and YANG – ietf.org
View model External links:
Default value in an asp.net mvc view model – Stack Overflow
My View model position for CS:GO – Steam Community
http://A view model represents the data that you want to display on your view/page, whether it be used for static text or for input values (like textboxes and dropdown lists) that can be added to the database (or edited). It is something different than your domain model. It is a model for the view.
Computer science External links:
NDSU Computer Science (NDSU)
Purdue University – Department of Computer Science
Computer Science and Engineering
Copyright status of work by the U.S. government External links:
Copyright status of work by the U.S. government – YouTube
Danese Cooper External links:
Danese Cooper – Google+
Danese Cooper | Flickr
Software engineering External links:
Software Engineering Institute
Academy for Software Engineering / Homepage
Iterative and incremental development External links:
Iterative and incremental development – YouTube
[PDF]Iterative and Incremental Development (IID)
CiteSeerX — Iterative and Incremental Development: A …
Operational Support Systems External links:
[PDF]OPERATIONAL SUPPORT SYSTEMS …
Executable UML External links:
[PDF]Executable UML: A Foundation for Model Driven …
GitHub – davidmoten/xuml-tools: Executable UML tools …
Executable UML (xUML)
Building Information Modeling External links:
What Is BIM | Building Information Modeling | Autodesk
Building information modeling (eBook, 2014) …
Building information modeling (Book, 2014) [WorldCat.org]
Ivar Jacobson External links:
Ivar Jacobson Intl. (@IvarJacobsonInt) | Twitter
Ivar Jacobson International
Ivar Jacobson International | Facebook
TeleManagement Forum External links:
Charlotte Lewis | The TeleManagement Forum | ZoomInfo…
TeleManagement Forum – NPRG
[PDF]TeleManagement Forum – online.intacct.com
Niklaus Wirth External links:
Niklaus Wirth Quotes – BrainyQuote
[PDF]Niklaus wirth pdf – ubedibys.files.wordpress.com
Niklaus Wirth by on Prezi
Enterprise modelling External links:
POEM Packages – Process Oriented Enterprise Modelling
Enterprise Modelling and Information Systems …
Rafa Enterprise Modelling School – Home | Facebook
Distributed Management Task Force External links:
[PDF]DISTRIBUTED MANAGEMENT TASK FORCE
[PDF]DISTRIBUTED MANAGEMENT TASK FORCE
CiteSeerX — Distributed Management Task Force, Inc. …
Data architecture External links:
Data Architecture Summit
Certica Solutions: K-12 Cloud Platform and Data Architecture
Semantic data model External links:
Semantic Data Model | Database Management | FANDOM …
semantic data model – Gartner IT Glossary
What is the Semantic Data Model? – Definition from …
Systems modeling External links:
military systems modeling | DCS Corp
[PDF]Introduction to Electrical Systems Modeling
Water Distribution Systems Modeling using EPANET | …
Systems development life cycle External links:
SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT LIFE CYCLE – PCC
SOLUTION: The Systems Development Life Cycle and …
DOJ Systems Development Life Cycle Guidance Table of Contents
Computer programming External links:
Computer Programming – ed2go
Computer Programming, Robotics & Engineering – STEM For Kids
Coding for Kids | Computer Programming | AgentCubes online
Conceptual schema External links:
Conceptual schema | Article about conceptual schema by …
Evaluating Social Interventions: A Conceptual Schema – …
Rapid application development External links:
Best Rapid Application Development (RAD) Software in …
QuickBase Blog | Low Code Rapid Application Development
What’s a rapid application development model? – Quora
Risk management External links:
Risk Management Job Titles | Enlighten Jobs
20 Best Title:(risk Management Manager) jobs (Hiring …
Education Risk Management | Edu Risk Solutions
Project management External links:
Certifications | Project Management Institute
CCRS | Project Management Institute
Object-oriented programming External links:
Object-Oriented Programming Definition | Webopedia
Database design External links:
Database design (Book, 2001) [WorldCat.org]
Concepts of Database Design Flashcards | Quizlet
Database design (Internet resource, 2014) [WorldCat.org]
System information modelling External links:
System information modelling – WOW.com
DAD | System Information Modelling on Wikepedia
[PDF]System Information Modelling for Smart Systems
Object Management Group External links:
Membership Fees | Object Management Group
Financial Services Standards | Object Management Group
The Business Architecture Group | Object Management Group