What is involved in Rational Unified Process
Find out what the related areas are that Rational Unified Process connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Rational Unified Process thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Rational Unified Process journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Rational Unified Process leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Rational Unified Process related domains to cover and 178 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Rational Unified Process, Philippe Kruchten, Composite structure diagram, Sequence diagram, Deployment diagram, Package diagram, Jas Madhur, Booch method, Software project management, Object diagram, Software configuration management, Software architecture, Software framework, Project life cycle, UML state machine, Quality control, Ivar Jacobson, Software component, Agile Modeling, Executable UML, Dynamic Systems Development Method, Object composition, Component diagram, Disciplined agile delivery, Object-oriented analysis and design, Message passing, Iterative and incremental development, Executable Architecture, Object-oriented modeling, Activity diagram, Test-driven development, Scaled Agile Framework, Interaction overview diagram, Environment discipline, RUP hump, Agile software development, Object-oriented programming, Use case diagram, Extreme programming, Object Modeling in Color, Communication diagram, Object-modeling technique, Profile diagram, IBM Rational Method Composer, Software engineering, Feature-driven development, XML Metadata Interchange, Computer programming, UML Partners, Integrated Authority File, Software testing, Rational Unified Process, Software development process, Object Management Group, Unified Process, Rational Software, Agile Unified Process, Class diagram:
Rational Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Rational Unified Process visions and stake your claim.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Rational Unified Process. How do we gain traction?
– In a project to restructure Rational Unified Process outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– How do we manage Rational Unified Process Knowledge Management (KM)?
Philippe Kruchten Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Philippe Kruchten strategies and work towards be a leading Philippe Kruchten expert.
– Can we add value to the current Rational Unified Process decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Who will provide the final approval of Rational Unified Process deliverables?
– What are the long-term Rational Unified Process goals?
Composite structure diagram Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Composite structure diagram tactics and summarize a clear Composite structure diagram focus.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Rational Unified Process project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
Sequence diagram Critical Criteria:
Mix Sequence diagram leadership and learn.
– Does Rational Unified Process include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Is maximizing Rational Unified Process protection the same as minimizing Rational Unified Process loss?
– Can we do Rational Unified Process without complex (expensive) analysis?
Deployment diagram Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Deployment diagram results and do something to it.
– Think of your Rational Unified Process project. what are the main functions?
– Does Rational Unified Process appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Package diagram Critical Criteria:
Steer Package diagram projects and mentor Package diagram customer orientation.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Rational Unified Process into the services that we provide?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Rational Unified Process moving forward?
Jas Madhur Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Jas Madhur management and create a map for yourself.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Rational Unified Process services/products?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Rational Unified Process goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– What are all of our Rational Unified Process domains and what do they do?
Booch method Critical Criteria:
Infer Booch method visions and point out improvements in Booch method.
– Do those selected for the Rational Unified Process team have a good general understanding of what Rational Unified Process is all about?
– What vendors make products that address the Rational Unified Process needs?
– What is Effective Rational Unified Process?
Software project management Critical Criteria:
Merge Software project management adoptions and sort Software project management activities.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Rational Unified Process agendas for the next 3 years?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Rational Unified Process Management?
– How can you measure Rational Unified Process in a systematic way?
Object diagram Critical Criteria:
Systematize Object diagram leadership and forecast involvement of future Object diagram projects in development.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Rational Unified Process is underway?
– Are we Assessing Rational Unified Process and Risk?
– How to deal with Rational Unified Process Changes?
Software configuration management Critical Criteria:
Guard Software configuration management risks and customize techniques for implementing Software configuration management controls.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Rational Unified Process processes?
– How do we know that any Rational Unified Process analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– What are some of the software Configuration Management tools?
– Definition: what is software Configuration Management?
– Motivation: why software Configuration Management?
– Why software Configuration Management ?
Software architecture Critical Criteria:
Grade Software architecture tactics and look at it backwards.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Rational Unified Process project manager?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Rational Unified Process ?
Software framework Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Software framework risks and oversee Software framework management by competencies.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Rational Unified Process values?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Rational Unified Process?
– Is Supporting Rational Unified Process documentation required?
Project life cycle Critical Criteria:
Discuss Project life cycle engagements and define what our big hairy audacious Project life cycle goal is.
– Which customers cant participate in our Rational Unified Process domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
UML state machine Critical Criteria:
Chart UML state machine decisions and devise UML state machine key steps.
– How do we Identify specific Rational Unified Process investment and emerging trends?
Quality control Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Quality control adoptions and oversee Quality control requirements.
– Is the Quality Assurance function recognized to be different from implicit and continuous quality control during fabrication, in that it is discrete, explicit following production, and ignores the sequence or nature of the fabrication steps or processes?
– Do we conduct regular data quality audits to ensure that our strategies for enforcing quality control are up-to-date and that any corrective measures undertaken in the past have been successful in improving Data Quality?
– Have we established unit(s) whose primary responsibility is internal audit, Quality Assurance, internal control or quality control?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Rational Unified Process with what users do day-to-day?
– What policies do we need to develop or enhance to ensure the quality control of data gathered?
– What quality control measures will be used to ensure the program progresses as planned?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Rational Unified Process requirements in detail?
– Do we regularly review and update its Data Quality control procedures?
– Are regulatory inspections considered part of quality control?
– What is your quality control system?
– What about quality control? Defects?
– What about quality control?
Ivar Jacobson Critical Criteria:
Administer Ivar Jacobson projects and report on developing an effective Ivar Jacobson strategy.
– How can skill-level changes improve Rational Unified Process?
– What is our Rational Unified Process Strategy?
Software component Critical Criteria:
Guard Software component issues and get out your magnifying glass.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Rational Unified Process? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Can we answer questions like: Are all identified requirements allocated to software components?
– How do we measure improved Rational Unified Process service perception, and satisfaction?
– What will drive Rational Unified Process change?
Agile Modeling Critical Criteria:
Coach on Agile Modeling tactics and achieve a single Agile Modeling view and bringing data together.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Rational Unified Process forward?
Executable UML Critical Criteria:
Devise Executable UML planning and describe which business rules are needed as Executable UML interface.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Rational Unified Process is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Rational Unified Process?
– What about Rational Unified Process Analysis of results?
Dynamic Systems Development Method Critical Criteria:
Use past Dynamic Systems Development Method management and reduce Dynamic Systems Development Method costs.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Rational Unified Process, including any consulting or professional services?
Object composition Critical Criteria:
Confer re Object composition leadership and define what our big hairy audacious Object composition goal is.
– what is the best design framework for Rational Unified Process organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Does Rational Unified Process analysis show the relationships among important Rational Unified Process factors?
Component diagram Critical Criteria:
Adapt Component diagram tactics and test out new things.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Rational Unified Process does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Are there Rational Unified Process Models?
Disciplined agile delivery Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Disciplined agile delivery decisions and improve Disciplined agile delivery service perception.
– Does Rational Unified Process analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– What is and why Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD)?
– Are there recognized Rational Unified Process problems?
Object-oriented analysis and design Critical Criteria:
Survey Object-oriented analysis and design strategies and forecast involvement of future Object-oriented analysis and design projects in development.
– What are the key elements of your Rational Unified Process performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Rational Unified Process delivery for example is new software needed?
– Is a Rational Unified Process Team Work effort in place?
Message passing Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Message passing planning and get going.
– Is the Rational Unified Process organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Is Rational Unified Process Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Iterative and incremental development Critical Criteria:
Map Iterative and incremental development goals and cater for concise Iterative and incremental development education.
– Is Rational Unified Process dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Executable Architecture Critical Criteria:
Steer Executable Architecture visions and do something to it.
– In what ways are Rational Unified Process vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Does the Rational Unified Process task fit the clients priorities?
Object-oriented modeling Critical Criteria:
Face Object-oriented modeling decisions and achieve a single Object-oriented modeling view and bringing data together.
Activity diagram Critical Criteria:
Rank Activity diagram failures and interpret which customers can’t participate in Activity diagram because they lack skills.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Rational Unified Process project?
– Why should we adopt a Rational Unified Process framework?
– How much does Rational Unified Process help?
Test-driven development Critical Criteria:
Reason over Test-driven development quality and observe effective Test-driven development.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Rational Unified Process?
Scaled Agile Framework Critical Criteria:
Examine Scaled Agile Framework projects and optimize Scaled Agile Framework leadership as a key to advancement.
– How likely is the current Rational Unified Process plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Who sets the Rational Unified Process standards?
Interaction overview diagram Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Interaction overview diagram goals and sort Interaction overview diagram activities.
Environment discipline Critical Criteria:
Analyze Environment discipline engagements and create Environment discipline explanations for all managers.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Rational Unified Process project?
– What are the usability implications of Rational Unified Process actions?
RUP hump Critical Criteria:
Study RUP hump goals and acquire concise RUP hump education.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Rational Unified Process opportunities costing us money?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Rational Unified Process effort?
Agile software development Critical Criteria:
Confer re Agile software development decisions and tour deciding if Agile software development progress is made.
– Many teams will find that informal modeling sessions around whiteboards will be sufficient, although sometimes more formal modeling sessions, such as Joint Application Design (JAD) strategies or stakeholder interviews will work best. How will nonfunctional requirements pertaining to availability, security, performance, and many other factors be addressed?
– Can agile methods be used effectively for evolving a system in response to customer change requests?
– Do we ask in the sprint retrospective: What went well during the sprint?
– Do we know the difference between lean and agile software development?
– What if we substitute prototyping for user interface screens on paper?
– To what level of detail will you capture the requirements, if at all?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Rational Unified Process move?
– Will the organizational culture support new values of the agile team?
– What is the best online tool for Agile development using Kanban?
– Will the broader project community be populated appropriately?
– what is the difference between Agile Development and Lean UX?
– What changes need to be made to agile development today?
– Complexity: an appropriate framework for development?
– What Can We Learn From a Theory of Complexity?
– What type of system is being developed?
– Any impediments/stumbling blocks?
– When using Extreme Programming?
– Why Agile, and Why Now?
– What about large teams?
– What is ASD to us?
Object-oriented programming Critical Criteria:
Participate in Object-oriented programming planning and ask questions.
– What are the barriers to increased Rational Unified Process production?
– Are there Rational Unified Process problems defined?
Use case diagram Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Use case diagram planning and probe the present value of growth of Use case diagram.
Extreme programming Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Extreme programming tactics and assess and formulate effective operational and Extreme programming strategies.
– How is the value delivered by Rational Unified Process being measured?
– How Extreme Does Extreme Programming Have to Be?
– What Is Extreme Programming?
Object Modeling in Color Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Object Modeling in Color risks and give examples utilizing a core of simple Object Modeling in Color skills.
– How can you negotiate Rational Unified Process successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– How can we improve Rational Unified Process?
Communication diagram Critical Criteria:
Study Communication diagram projects and sort Communication diagram activities.
Object-modeling technique Critical Criteria:
Jump start Object-modeling technique adoptions and change contexts.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Rational Unified Process process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Rational Unified Process process available?
– What are the disruptive Rational Unified Process technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
Profile diagram Critical Criteria:
Model after Profile diagram results and achieve a single Profile diagram view and bringing data together.
– Among the Rational Unified Process product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
IBM Rational Method Composer Critical Criteria:
Audit IBM Rational Method Composer management and oversee IBM Rational Method Composer management by competencies.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Rational Unified Process activities?
– How do we go about Comparing Rational Unified Process approaches/solutions?
Software engineering Critical Criteria:
Model after Software engineering engagements and optimize Software engineering leadership as a key to advancement.
– DevOps isnt really a product. Its not something you can buy. DevOps is fundamentally about culture and about the quality of your application. And by quality I mean the specific software engineering term of quality, of different quality attributes. What matters to you?
– Consider your own Rational Unified Process project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Can we answer questions like: Was the software process followed and software engineering standards been properly applied?
– Is open source software development faster, better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– Better, and cheaper than software engineering?
Feature-driven development Critical Criteria:
Investigate Feature-driven development management and report on the economics of relationships managing Feature-driven development and constraints.
– In the case of a Rational Unified Process project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Rational Unified Process project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Rational Unified Process project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Rational Unified Process objectives?
XML Metadata Interchange Critical Criteria:
Confer re XML Metadata Interchange projects and probe XML Metadata Interchange strategic alliances.
– What threat is Rational Unified Process addressing?
Computer programming Critical Criteria:
Grade Computer programming decisions and handle a jump-start course to Computer programming.
UML Partners Critical Criteria:
Give examples of UML Partners tactics and revise understanding of UML Partners architectures.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Rational Unified Process process?
– Are assumptions made in Rational Unified Process stated explicitly?
– Why is Rational Unified Process important for you now?
Integrated Authority File Critical Criteria:
Survey Integrated Authority File tasks and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Which Rational Unified Process goals are the most important?
Software testing Critical Criteria:
Use past Software testing tasks and acquire concise Software testing education.
– Have all basic functions of Rational Unified Process been defined?
Rational Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Rational Unified Process tactics and create Rational Unified Process explanations for all managers.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Rational Unified Process processes?
– How would one define Rational Unified Process leadership?
Software development process Critical Criteria:
Graph Software development process adoptions and track iterative Software development process results.
– Where does User Experience come from, what does it add to the software development process and what methods are available?
Object Management Group Critical Criteria:
Track Object Management Group quality and question.
Unified Process Critical Criteria:
See the value of Unified Process goals and devote time assessing Unified Process and its risk.
– Does Rational Unified Process systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Why are Rational Unified Process skills important?
Rational Software Critical Criteria:
Recall Rational Software leadership and triple focus on important concepts of Rational Software relationship management.
– Think about the functions involved in your Rational Unified Process project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Will Rational Unified Process deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– What are the short and long-term Rational Unified Process goals?
Agile Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Gauge Agile Unified Process leadership and handle a jump-start course to Agile Unified Process.
– Do we monitor the Rational Unified Process decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– How will you know that the Rational Unified Process project has been successful?
Class diagram Critical Criteria:
Examine Class diagram issues and plan concise Class diagram education.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Rational Unified Process workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Rational Unified Process Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Rational Unified Process External links:
What is Rational Unified Process (RUP)? Webopedia …
A Manager’s Introduction to the Rational Unified Process …
Standards, compliance, and Rational Unified Process
Philippe Kruchten External links:
The Rational Unified Process Made Easy: A Practitioner’s Guide to the RUP: A Practitioner’s Guide to the RUP [Per Kroll, Philippe Kruchten…
Architecture | Philippe Kruchten
Philippe Kruchten (@pbpk) | Twitter
Composite structure diagram External links:
UML 2 Composite Structure Diagram – Sparx Systems
Composite structure diagram – YouTube
Sequence diagram External links:
UML Sequence Diagrams: Guidelines – msdn.microsoft.com
Sparx Systems – UML 2 Tutorial – Sequence Diagram
Sequence Diagram syntax and features – PlantUML.com
Deployment diagram External links:
Deployment Diagram Tutorial | Lucidchart
Deployment Diagram Examples – SmartDraw
Deployment Diagram (UML) Examples – Creately
Package diagram External links:
UML 2 Package Diagram Guidelines – Agile Modeling
MetaUML: package diagram
What is Package Diagram? How to Draw Package Diagram?
Software project management External links:
Full-stack Software Project Management Tools – Unfuddle
Object diagram External links:
[PDF]III. Class and Object Diagrams Classes – University of …
How to Draw an Object Diagram in UML | Lucidchart
Class and Object Diagrams – devshed
Software configuration management External links:
[PDF]Software Configuration Management A Clear Case …
Set up the software configuration management …
[PDF]Software Configuration Management
Software architecture External links:
Chapter 1: What is Software Architecture?
Chapter 2: Key Principles of Software Architecture
Software Architecture Conference | Microservices …
Software framework External links:
ASF Wizard – – Atmel Software Framework
[PDF]Atmel AVR4030: Atmel Software Framework – …
Should I remove HP Software Framework by Hewlett …
Project life cycle External links:
Understanding the 5 Stages of the Project Life Cycle
MDOT SHA: Project Life Cycle(PLC) Home page
UML state machine External links:
if-condition in uml state machine diagram – Stack Overflow
UML State Machine Diagrams Flashcards | Quizlet
QMUL ECS505U UML State Machine Diagram Tutotrial – youtube.com
Quality control External links:
Ardent Services, Inc. | Quality Control Evaluation Services
the OEQC website – Office of Environmental Quality Control
Quality Control | Clinical Diagnostics | Bio-Rad
Ivar Jacobson External links:
Ivar Jacobson International | Facebook
Use-Case 2.0 ebook | Ivar Jacobson International
Ivar Jacobson International | Scaled Agile
Software component External links:
What is a software component? | Software Architecture
Software Component Integration Testing | NIST
Web based itrezzo Self Service Update software component
Agile Modeling External links:
[PDF]Agile Modeling – PBworks
Agile Modeling and UML – The Truth is You Already Do UML
Agile Modeling with Mind Map and UML | StickyMinds
Executable UML External links:
Building an Executable UML Model | Agile MDA | InformIT
[PDF]Executable UML: A Foundation for Model Driven …
Executable UML (xUML)
Dynamic Systems Development Method External links:
Dynamic Systems Development Method (DSDM) – Prezi
Dynamic Systems Development Method – YouTube
Component diagram External links:
Component Diagram Examples – SmartDraw
Component Diagrams – What is a Component Diagram?
UML Component Diagram Tutorial | Lucidchart
Disciplined agile delivery External links:
Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD) – YouTube
Disciplined Agile Delivery – Google+
Disciplined Agile Delivery – Meetup
Object-oriented analysis and design External links:
Object-Oriented Analysis and Design – InformIT
Message passing External links:
Message Passing – Google Chrome
Message Passing Interface (MPI) | HPC | USC
Chrome Extension Message passing: response not sent
Iterative and incremental development External links:
Iterative and incremental development – YouTube
Iterative and Incremental Development – Quora
[PDF]Iterative and Incremental Development (IID)
Executable Architecture External links:
Develop an Executable Architecture for a System of …
http://An Executable Architecture, in general, is the description of a system architecture in a formal notation together with the tools that allow the automatic or semi-automatic generation of artifacts from that notation and which are used in the analysis, refinement, and/or the implementation of the architecture described.
Object-oriented modeling External links:
[PDF]SIE 277 OBJECT-ORIENTED MODELING AND …
Object-Oriented Modeling (OOM) – Techopedia.com
Object-oriented Modeling of Molten-salt-based …
Activity diagram External links:
Activity Diagram Example About Pharmacy | 1stDrugstore
UML Activity Diagrams: Guidelines – msdn.microsoft.com
Title ( Activity Diagram (UML)) | Creately
Scaled Agile Framework External links:
Team Demo – Scaled Agile Framework
PI Planning – Scaled Agile Framework
Scaled Agile Framework – SAFE Flashcards | Quizlet
Interaction overview diagram External links:
Interaction Overview diagram – YouTube
Agile software development External links:
Freeport Metrics | Agile Software Development and Design
What is Agile? Learn About Agile Software Development
Object-oriented programming External links:
What is encapsulation in Java? | Object-Oriented Programming
Object-Oriented Programming Definition | Webopedia
Use case diagram External links:
Use Case Diagram – SmartDraw
Extreme programming External links:
What is Extreme Programming (XP)? | Agile Alliance
Object Modeling in Color External links:
Object Modeling in Color – topics.revolvy.com
https://topics.revolvy.com/topic/Object Modeling in Color
Object Modeling in Color – WOW.com
Communication diagram External links:
Superintendent / Communication Diagram – Germantown
uml – Understanding Communication diagram – Stack Overflow
Profile diagram External links:
[PDF]Soil Profile Diagram
IBM Rational Method Composer External links:
Buy a IBM Rational Method Composer – license + 1 Year Software Subscription and S or other Network Utility Software at CDW.com
IBM Rational Method Composer: Part 1: Key concepts
Companies using IBM Rational Method Composer – …
Software engineering External links:
Software Engineering – Texas Board of Professional …
Academy for Software Engineering / Homepage
Software Engineering Institute
Feature-driven development External links:
An Introduction to Feature-Driven Development – DZone …
XML Metadata Interchange External links:
About the XML Metadata Interchange Specification …
About the XML Metadata Interchange Specification …
XML Metadata Interchange – update.revolvy.com
https://update.revolvy.com/topic/XML Metadata Interchange
Computer programming External links:
Computer programming | Computing | Khan Academy
Computer Programming – ed2go
Integrated Authority File External links:
MEDLARS indexing integrated authority file: chemical section
MEDLARS indexing: integrated authority file
Integrated Authority File (GND) – Deutsche Nationalbibliothek
Software testing External links:
Software Testing, Monitoring, Developer Tools | SmartBear
PractiTest: Software Testing & QA Test Management Tools
Software Testing Certification Information – ASTQB …
Rational Unified Process External links:
Standards, compliance, and Rational Unified Process
What is Rational Unified Process (RUP)? Webopedia …
A Manager’s Introduction to the Rational Unified Process …
Software development process External links:
Software Development Process
What is Software Development Process? – Definition …
Object Management Group External links:
OCSMP Exam Information | Object Management Group
Financial Services Standards | Object Management Group
Membership Fees | Object Management Group
Unified Process External links:
CDC UP | Home Page of the CDC Unified Process
Unified Process Life Cycle Flashcards | Quizlet
The Four Phases | Overview of the Unified Process | InformIT
Rational Software External links:
IBM – Rational Software – CDW
Agile Unified Process External links:
The Agile Unified Process (AUP) – Ambysoft.com Home Page
The Agile Unified Process – ambysoft.com
What is AGILE UNIFIED PROCESS? What does AGILE …
Class diagram External links:
What is the difference between a domain class diagram …
Class diagram examples for RPG (Role Playing Game)