What is involved in Salesforce.com
Find out what the related areas are that Salesforce.com connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Salesforce.com thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Salesforce.com journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Salesforce.com leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Salesforce.com related domains to cover and 131 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Salesforce.com, Cloud computing security, Oath Inc., San Mateo, California, Portland Business Journal, Zadara Storage, Data center, Salesforce Tower, International Data Group, HP Cloud, Abiquo Enterprise Edition, Web API, Cloud computing, Platform as a service, Infrastructure as a service, Oracle Exadata, Halsey Minor, Hardware virtualization, New York Stock Exchange, San Francisco, Google AdWords, Google Cloud Platform, Social enterprise, Cloud Foundry, Electronic Frontier Foundation, Rackspace Cloud, Apache CloudStack, Virtual Machine Manager, Microsoft Online Services, Virtual Private Cloud OnDemand, Fusion Media Group, Microsoft Azure, Federal takeover of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, Computer network, Comparison of structured storage software, Alibaba Group, New York City:
Salesforce.com Critical Criteria:
Pilot Salesforce.com decisions and develop and take control of the Salesforce.com initiative.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Salesforce.com in a volatile global economy?
– For your Salesforce.com project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Salesforce.com Management?
Cloud computing security Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Cloud computing security outcomes and catalog Cloud computing security activities.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Salesforce.com?
– Does Salesforce.com appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– what is New About Cloud Computing Security?
Oath Inc. Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Oath Inc. decisions and test out new things.
– Is the Salesforce.com organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Salesforce.com effort?
– How is the value delivered by Salesforce.com being measured?
San Mateo, California Critical Criteria:
Match San Mateo, California quality and attract San Mateo, California skills.
– In the case of a Salesforce.com project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Salesforce.com project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Salesforce.com project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Salesforce.com into the services that we provide?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Salesforce.com leaders?
Portland Business Journal Critical Criteria:
Unify Portland Business Journal quality and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Portland Business Journal services.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Salesforce.com process?
– What are specific Salesforce.com Rules to follow?
Zadara Storage Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Zadara Storage leadership and revise understanding of Zadara Storage architectures.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Salesforce.com objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Salesforce.com processes of our organization?
– What is the source of the strategies for Salesforce.com strengthening and reform?
Data center Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Data center decisions and check on ways to get started with Data center.
– Are we a listed company, if so ask ourselves this: Disaster recovery planning, or its lack, will affect a companys equity position. why buy stock in a company that will disappear should the data center go down?
– In a virtualized data center, guest operating system kernels were modified to eliminate the need for binary translation. which compute virtualization technique was used?
– Determine if the data center has Service Level Agreements with the clients it serves. if so, do they measure themselves for compliance with the agreement?
– What are the specific security and integrity threats to cloud computing storage systems that do not exist in private data centers?
– Do operating procedures require systems to undergo a security/vulnerability scan before being placed into production?
– Which report should an administrator use to know both historic and current utilization of storage in a data center?
– Which data center management activity involves eliminating single points of failure to ensure business continuity?
– Which applications are best suited for the internal data center, and which ones make sense for the public cloud?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Salesforce.com delivery for example is new software needed?
– Does Salesforce.com create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Do any countries force cloud based companies to house data within that countrys data centers?
– Should the dataset be deposited in a national, international or discipline-based data center?
– What is a benefit of automated site failover capability in a data center environment?
– Is the priority of system restores documented in the disaster recovery plan?
– What is the best strategy going forward for data center disaster recovery?
– How many and where are located the providers data centers?
– How do you prepare your data center for Cloud?
– Why should data center elements be monitored?
– How many data center sites do you have?
– How do we go about Securing Salesforce.com?
Salesforce Tower Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Salesforce Tower quality and customize techniques for implementing Salesforce Tower controls.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Salesforce.com information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Salesforce.com strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Is a Salesforce.com Team Work effort in place?
International Data Group Critical Criteria:
Grasp International Data Group visions and drive action.
– what is the best design framework for Salesforce.com organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Salesforce.com project manager?
– Why are Salesforce.com skills important?
HP Cloud Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase HP Cloud governance and look at it backwards.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Salesforce.com services/products?
– How important is Salesforce.com to the user organizations mission?
– What are our Salesforce.com Processes?
Abiquo Enterprise Edition Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Abiquo Enterprise Edition engagements and perfect Abiquo Enterprise Edition conflict management.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Salesforce.com project?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Salesforce.com with what users do day-to-day?
Web API Critical Criteria:
Check Web API goals and gather practices for scaling Web API.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Salesforce.com strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Salesforce.com is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Think of your Salesforce.com project. what are the main functions?
Cloud computing Critical Criteria:
Learn from Cloud computing visions and innovate what needs to be done with Cloud computing.
– Another critical success factor is that appropriate governance needs to be in place. That is, is an appropriate organizational structure in place to manage the organization facing the cloud computing solution?
– Governance: Is there a governance structure to ensure that PII is managed and protected through its life cycle, even when it is stored or processed in a cloud computing environment?
– Time to market improvements. Will the move to cloud computing shorten the time it takes to deliver functional enhancements to end users?
– How do the end users of cloud computing know that their information is not having any availability and security issues?
– Which cloud computing characteristic enables consumers to get computing resources without any human intervention?
– Is it more economical to move my existing datacenter-hosted service to the cloud, or to keep it in a datacenter?
– How will technology advancements in soa, virtualization and cloud computing further and enable saas adoption?
– What is the security gap between private cloud cloud computing versus client server computing architectures?
– How do you prove data provenance in a cloud computing scenario when you are using shared resources?
– what is the difference between an application service and an infrastructure service?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Salesforce.com activities?
– How does cloud computing affect budget predictability for CIOs?
– Fog computing : will it be the future of cloud computing ?
– What are some standards emerging around cloud computing?
– What problems does cloud computing solve?
– Defining terms: what is a cloud platform?
– What Is the Lifecycle Services Framework?
– How do I estimate cloud computing costs?
– Why is cloud computing important?
– Is the public cloud more secure?
Platform as a service Critical Criteria:
Deduce Platform as a service leadership and separate what are the business goals Platform as a service is aiming to achieve.
– To what extent does management recognize Salesforce.com as a tool to increase the results?
– How do we Improve Salesforce.com service perception, and satisfaction?
Infrastructure as a service Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Infrastructure as a service tasks and research ways can we become the Infrastructure as a service company that would put us out of business.
– How can you negotiate Salesforce.com successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Salesforce.com?
– What are current Salesforce.com Paradigms?
Oracle Exadata Critical Criteria:
Frame Oracle Exadata visions and integrate design thinking in Oracle Exadata innovation.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Salesforce.com strengthening and reform actually originate?
– How do we manage Salesforce.com Knowledge Management (KM)?
– Do we all define Salesforce.com in the same way?
Halsey Minor Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Halsey Minor tasks and pay attention to the small things.
Hardware virtualization Critical Criteria:
Merge Hardware virtualization planning and get out your magnifying glass.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Salesforce.com activities?
– Does the Salesforce.com task fit the clients priorities?
New York Stock Exchange Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over New York Stock Exchange leadership and describe which business rules are needed as New York Stock Exchange interface.
– How do we Identify specific Salesforce.com investment and emerging trends?
San Francisco Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate San Francisco issues and balance specific methods for improving San Francisco results.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Salesforce.com product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– What are the disruptive Salesforce.com technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
Google AdWords Critical Criteria:
Drive Google AdWords adoptions and point out Google AdWords tensions in leadership.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Salesforce.com workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
Google Cloud Platform Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Google Cloud Platform quality and transcribe Google Cloud Platform as tomorrows backbone for success.
– In a project to restructure Salesforce.com outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– How do we maintain Salesforce.coms Integrity?
Social enterprise Critical Criteria:
Start Social enterprise goals and grade techniques for implementing Social enterprise controls.
– In what ways are Salesforce.com vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– How do we keep improving Salesforce.com?
Cloud Foundry Critical Criteria:
Think about Cloud Foundry planning and probe Cloud Foundry strategic alliances.
– What threat is Salesforce.com addressing?
Electronic Frontier Foundation Critical Criteria:
Add value to Electronic Frontier Foundation quality and look for lots of ideas.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Salesforce.com values?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Salesforce.com move?
– How can you measure Salesforce.com in a systematic way?
Rackspace Cloud Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Rackspace Cloud management and assess and formulate effective operational and Rackspace Cloud strategies.
– Think about the people you identified for your Salesforce.com project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– What is the name of the rackspace cloud service?
– How can the value of Salesforce.com be defined?
– Are we Assessing Salesforce.com and Risk?
Apache CloudStack Critical Criteria:
Consider Apache CloudStack quality and triple focus on important concepts of Apache CloudStack relationship management.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Salesforce.com forward?
Virtual Machine Manager Critical Criteria:
Test Virtual Machine Manager issues and finalize the present value of growth of Virtual Machine Manager.
– Do the Salesforce.com decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Salesforce.com ?
Microsoft Online Services Critical Criteria:
Jump start Microsoft Online Services issues and innovate what needs to be done with Microsoft Online Services.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Salesforce.com study?
– Who sets the Salesforce.com standards?
Virtual Private Cloud OnDemand Critical Criteria:
Chart Virtual Private Cloud OnDemand projects and arbitrate Virtual Private Cloud OnDemand techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Does Salesforce.com analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– How will you measure your Salesforce.com effectiveness?
Fusion Media Group Critical Criteria:
Derive from Fusion Media Group engagements and probe Fusion Media Group strategic alliances.
– What vendors make products that address the Salesforce.com needs?
Microsoft Azure Critical Criteria:
Survey Microsoft Azure governance and adjust implementation of Microsoft Azure.
– What are all of our Salesforce.com domains and what do they do?
– What are the usability implications of Salesforce.com actions?
Federal takeover of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Critical Criteria:
Deduce Federal takeover of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac planning and probe Federal takeover of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac strategic alliances.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Salesforce.com agendas for the next 3 years?
Computer network Critical Criteria:
Consult on Computer network tactics and report on developing an effective Computer network strategy.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Salesforce.com project?
– Is the illegal entry into a private computer network a crime in your country?
– Have you identified your Salesforce.com key performance indicators?
Comparison of structured storage software Critical Criteria:
Discuss Comparison of structured storage software governance and oversee Comparison of structured storage software requirements.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Salesforce.com?
– Does Salesforce.com analysis show the relationships among important Salesforce.com factors?
Alibaba Group Critical Criteria:
Deduce Alibaba Group quality and intervene in Alibaba Group processes and leadership.
– Which Salesforce.com goals are the most important?
– Are there recognized Salesforce.com problems?
New York City Critical Criteria:
Accelerate New York City risks and report on developing an effective New York City strategy.
– What are our needs in relation to Salesforce.com skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– How do we Lead with Salesforce.com in Mind?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Salesforce.com Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Salesforce.com External links:
Salesforce.com – Data Communications
Careers – Salesforce.com
Cloud computing security External links:
Cloud Computing Security – Google Cloud
Oath Inc. External links:
About Oath Inc. Trademarks – AOL Legal
San Mateo, California External links:
AT&T Store – San Mateo, California
Portland Business Journal External links:
Portland Business Journal – Home | Facebook
Zadara Storage External links:
Zadara Storage – YouTube
Zadara Storage | Crunchbase
Zadara Storage – Home | Facebook
Data center External links:
BOEM Data Center
Aeronautical Data, National Flight Data Center (NFDC)
Defense Manpower Data Center – PSA Division
Salesforce Tower External links:
Salesforce Tower: Symbol of a new San Francisco
International Data Group External links:
International Data Group Jobs | Glassdoor
HP Cloud External links:
hp cloud drive – staples.com
Abiquo Enterprise Edition External links:
Abiquo Enterprise Edition – revolvy.com
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Abiquo Enterprise Edition
Abiquo Enterprise Edition – WOW.com
Web API External links:
ASP.NET Web API | The ASP.NET Site
New Year 2018 Countdown Timer Web API
Goodbye Web API: Your Guide to ASP.NET Core Web API
Cloud computing External links:
REAN Cloud – Managed Services | Cloud Computing | DevOps
Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services
Platform as a service External links:
Cloud Migration Platform as a Service | SaaS Platform
Cloud Application Development Platform as a Service …
What is PaaS? Platform as a Service | Microsoft Azure
Infrastructure as a service External links:
Cloud Computing and Data Center Infrastructure as a Service
What is IaaS? Infrastructure as a Service | Microsoft Azure
Oracle Exadata External links:
Expert Oracle Exadata | Kerry Osborne | Apress
Oracle Exadata System Software User’s Guide, 18c (18.1)
Oracle Exadata expert’s handbook (eBook, 2015) …
Halsey Minor External links:
Halsey Minor – The North American Bitcoin Conference – …
Halsey Minor | HuffPost
New York Stock Exchange External links:
Member of the New York Stock Exchange | Seaport Securities
New York Stock Exchange, New York, New York. 228K likes. The New York Stock Exchange helps companies raise the capital that raises the world
NYSE Holiday Schedule 2018 | New York Stock Exchange
San Francisco External links:
Login | San Francisco State University
Google AdWords External links:
Get more marketing muscle with Google AdWords
Google AdWords Made Simple: A Step-by-Step Guide – Neil …
Google Cloud Platform External links:
Cloud9 for Google Cloud Platform · Cloud9
Google Cloud Platform – Google Developers Console
Cloud Launcher – Google Cloud Platform
Social enterprise External links:
Social Enterprise Alliance
Home – reSET Social Enterprise Trust
Cloud Foundry External links:
Pivotal Cloud Foundry – Official Site
What is Cloud Foundry? Key benefits and a real use case
[PDF]Cloud Foundry Architecture Presentation – Allan Tokuda
Electronic Frontier Foundation External links:
Electronic Frontier Foundation Inc – GuideStar Profile
Do more with Electronic Frontier Foundation – IFTTT
Privacy Badger | Electronic Frontier Foundation
Rackspace Cloud External links:
Rackspace Cloud Images API v2.0 – Rackspace Developer …
PubCon Exhibitor : Rackspace Cloud – Pubcon
Rackspace Cloud | Easy Install & Configure
Apache CloudStack External links:
Apache CloudStack (@CloudStack) | Twitter
Virtual Machine Manager External links:
Virtual Machine Manager Documentation | Microsoft Docs
System Center: Virtual Machine Manager Engineering Blog
Virtual Machine Manager – technet.microsoft.com
Microsoft Online Services External links:
Microsoft Online Services Advisor – partner.microsoft.com
Microsoft Online Services
Microsoft Online Services Customer Portal
Virtual Private Cloud OnDemand External links:
VMware vCloud Air: Virtual Private Cloud OnDemand – …
Microsoft Azure External links:
Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services
Home – Microsoft Azure Pass
Federal takeover of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac External links:
Federal takeover of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac | TheHill
Computer network External links:
Remote services, computer network, PC Health Check – …
How to find my computer network name – Mil Incorporated
Technical Support | Computer Repair | Computer Network
Alibaba Group External links:
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd – BABA – Stock Quotes – CNBC
BABA – Alibaba Group Holding Ltd Stock quote – …
New York City External links:
New York City Department of Environmental Protection – …
new york city – TITLE Boxing