What is involved in gesture recognition
Find out what the related areas are that gesture recognition connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a gesture recognition thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its gesture recognition journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward gesture recognition leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which gesture recognition related domains to cover and 69 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
gesture recognition, Computer keyboard, Computer science, Computer screen, Computer vision, Emotion recognition, Graphics tablet, Hand tracking, Hillcrest Labs, Image noise, Image processing, Input devices, Language technology, Leap Motion, Mouse gesture, Myo armband, Pen computing, Stereo cameras, Structured light, Tangible user interface, Text user interface, Time-of-flight camera, Touch screen, User interface, User interfaces, Wii Remote, Wired glove:
gesture recognition Critical Criteria:
Probe gesture recognition risks and research ways can we become the gesture recognition company that would put us out of business.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which gesture recognition models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these gesture recognition processes?
– What are specific gesture recognition Rules to follow?
Computer keyboard Critical Criteria:
Check Computer keyboard outcomes and adopt an insight outlook.
– In a project to restructure gesture recognition outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What business benefits will gesture recognition goals deliver if achieved?
– How can we improve gesture recognition?
Computer science Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Computer science issues and catalog what business benefits will Computer science goals deliver if achieved.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving gesture recognition forward?
– How do we measure improved gesture recognition service perception, and satisfaction?
– Why is gesture recognition important for you now?
Computer screen Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Computer screen risks and optimize Computer screen leadership as a key to advancement.
– What are the Key enablers to make this gesture recognition move?
– Is gesture recognition Required?
Computer vision Critical Criteria:
Analyze Computer vision governance and reduce Computer vision costs.
– Does gesture recognition analysis show the relationships among important gesture recognition factors?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its gesture recognition processes?
Emotion recognition Critical Criteria:
Categorize Emotion recognition tactics and find out what it really means.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed gesture recognition opportunities costing us money?
– What are the long-term gesture recognition goals?
– Who sets the gesture recognition standards?
Graphics tablet Critical Criteria:
Depict Graphics tablet management and know what your objective is.
Hand tracking Critical Criteria:
Meet over Hand tracking visions and be persistent.
– Does gesture recognition create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Hillcrest Labs Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Hillcrest Labs leadership and correct Hillcrest Labs management by competencies.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect gesture recognition workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing gesture recognition?
– What are current gesture recognition Paradigms?
Image noise Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Image noise tactics and adjust implementation of Image noise.
– Have the types of risks that may impact gesture recognition been identified and analyzed?
– How to deal with gesture recognition Changes?
Image processing Critical Criteria:
Probe Image processing outcomes and define Image processing competency-based leadership.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a gesture recognition project?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good gesture recognition project manager?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your gesture recognition activities?
Input devices Critical Criteria:
Chart Input devices goals and devote time assessing Input devices and its risk.
– For your gesture recognition project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– What are all of our gesture recognition domains and what do they do?
Language technology Critical Criteria:
Infer Language technology visions and transcribe Language technology as tomorrows backbone for success.
– To what extent does management recognize gesture recognition as a tool to increase the results?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of gesture recognition moving forward?
Leap Motion Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Leap Motion engagements and look at the big picture.
– Is there a gesture recognition Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
Mouse gesture Critical Criteria:
Explore Mouse gesture adoptions and create Mouse gesture explanations for all managers.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once gesture recognition is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Which gesture recognition goals are the most important?
Myo armband Critical Criteria:
Face Myo armband strategies and describe the risks of Myo armband sustainability.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in gesture recognition?
– Have all basic functions of gesture recognition been defined?
Pen computing Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Pen computing tasks and develop and take control of the Pen computing initiative.
– Who will provide the final approval of gesture recognition deliverables?
Stereo cameras Critical Criteria:
Rank Stereo cameras issues and remodel and develop an effective Stereo cameras strategy.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the gesture recognition process?
– What are internal and external gesture recognition relations?
Structured light Critical Criteria:
Read up on Structured light goals and track iterative Structured light results.
– Does gesture recognition systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– How do we know that any gesture recognition analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Tangible user interface Critical Criteria:
Participate in Tangible user interface risks and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Tangible user interface information.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new gesture recognition in a volatile global economy?
Text user interface Critical Criteria:
Map Text user interface adoptions and slay a dragon.
– Think about the people you identified for your gesture recognition project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Will gesture recognition have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Does our organization need more gesture recognition education?
Time-of-flight camera Critical Criteria:
Match Time-of-flight camera strategies and handle a jump-start course to Time-of-flight camera.
– what is the best design framework for gesture recognition organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
Touch screen Critical Criteria:
Probe Touch screen quality and achieve a single Touch screen view and bringing data together.
– Do the gesture recognition decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– Are there recognized gesture recognition problems?
User interface Critical Criteria:
Think about User interface outcomes and adjust implementation of User interface.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic gesture recognition objectives?
– What if we substitute prototyping for user interface screens on paper?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of gesture recognition?
– Does a User interface survey show which search ui is better ?
– How to Secure gesture recognition?
User interfaces Critical Criteria:
Frame User interfaces decisions and don’t overlook the obvious.
– How will you measure your gesture recognition effectiveness?
Wii Remote Critical Criteria:
Track Wii Remote quality and document what potential Wii Remote megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What potential environmental factors impact the gesture recognition effort?
– How do we go about Securing gesture recognition?
Wired glove Critical Criteria:
Graph Wired glove projects and improve Wired glove service perception.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this gesture recognition process?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the gesture recognition Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
gesture recognition External links:
Embeddable Gesture Recognition Module | Gestiv
What is gesture recognition? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Computer keyboard External links:
How to Add Another Language to Your Computer Keyboard
How to Make Exponents on a Computer Keyboard | Chron.com
Computer science External links:
IT & Computer Science Degrees and Certificates | UMUC
Code.org – Learn Computer Science
Computer Science Curriculum for Grades K-5 | Code.org
Computer screen External links:
How to turn your computer screen upside down, sideways …
Computer vision External links:
Computer vision – Microsoft Research
Sighthound – Industry Leading Computer Vision
Computer Vision Symptoms and Treatment – Verywell
Emotion recognition External links:
Research Tools – Microexpressions, Emotion Recognition
EmoVu emotion recognition software
FaceReader Online » Emotion Recognition Software and …
Graphics tablet External links:
Buy Huion H610PRO Painting Drawing Pen Graphics Tablet: Graphics Tablets – Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases
Amazon.com: Wacom Intuos Draw CTL490DW Digital Drawing and Graphics Tablet: Computers & Accessories
Drawing Pad for Computer | Digital Graphics Tablet
Hand tracking External links:
Hand Tracking Heading to HTC Vive Pro – VRFocus
Hand tracking and recognition |Intel Communities
Mobile Hand Tracking – YouTube
Hillcrest Labs External links:
Hillcrest Labs – Home | Facebook
Image noise External links:
Image Noise – SPRAWLS
ISO and Image Noise – Digital SLR Guide
Reduce Image Noise with Noise Reducer Pro for Android
Image processing External links:
Digital Image Processing Tutorial
Project titles on Image Processing – VTUFORUM
Digital Image Processing – AbeBooks
Input devices External links:
10 Computer Input Devices | Techwalla.com
[PDF]Lesson Title: Input Devices Grade K – Anne Arundel …
Modified by Anne Arundel County Public Schools-2009 Lesson Title: Input Devices Grade K Time: 30 minutes Materials: Computer and LCD projector
http://Output/Input Devices – Mrs. Wilson’s Tech Classes
Leap Motion External links:
Desktop Setup — Leap Motion
Leap Motion Support
Mouse gesture External links:
Mouse Gesture Events – Add-ons for Firefox
StrokesPlus Forum – Free Mouse Gesture Utility for …
Just Gestures – Mouse Gestures for Windows
Myo armband External links:
InMoov Finger Starter Thalmic Myo Armband – YouTube
Present | Deliver Presentations with the Myo Armband
MyoText – Typing with the Myo Armband | 3D Interaction …
Pen computing External links:
Pen computing – WSU Technology Knowledge Base
Windows For Pen Computing 1.0 Startup – YouTube
Stereo cameras External links:
Stereo Cameras Spot Pedestrians, Stop Your Car | WIRED
Holga Stereo Cameras | Freestyle Photographic Supplies
Antique Stereo Cameras – Ignomini
Structured light External links:
Xcam SLS Structured Light Sensor – GhostShop
Structured Light | Smart Vision Lights
Xcam SLS ‘Structured Light Sensor’ Camera System
Tangible user interface External links:
Tangible User Interface – Home | Facebook
react3D Electric – Tangible User Interface – YouTube
Game My horsie – Tangible user interface – YouTube
Text user interface External links:
Debugging with GDB – GDB Text User Interface
FLUENT 6.3 User’s Guide – 3. Text User Interface (TUI)
Time-of-flight camera External links:
[PDF]Time-of-Flight Camera – An Introduction – Texas – …
User interface External links:
User interface \
http://The graphical user interface (GUI /ɡuːiː/), is a type of user interface that allows users to interact with electronic devices through graphical icons and visual indicators such as secondary notation, instead of text-based user interfaces, typed command labels or text navigation.
Create user interface control object – MATLAB uicontrol
Download Intel® Optane™ Memory User Interface and …
User interfaces External links:
User Interfaces | URC
Wii Remote External links:
Wii Remote Bundle | eBay
Nintendo Wii Remotes – Walmart.com
Insten Dual Charging Station w/ 2 Rechargeable Batteries & LED Light for Wii Remote Control, Black – (Original Wii Controllers Not Included) Retail Packaging