Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical In-Process HTAP Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any In-Process HTAP related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated In-Process HTAP specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the In-Process HTAP Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 712 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which In-Process HTAP improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 712 standard requirements:
- Are there different segments of customers?
- Are there any disadvantages to implementing In-Process HTAP? There might be some that are less obvious?
- Where is the data coming from to measure compliance?
- What are the challenges?
- Does In-Process HTAP analysis show the relationships among important In-Process HTAP factors?
- What data was collected (past, present, future/ongoing)?
- Have new or revised work instructions resulted?
- What are all of our In-Process HTAP domains and what do they do?
- What should be considered when identifying available resources, constraints, and deadlines?
- What kind of crime could a potential new hire have committed that would not only not disqualify him/her from being hired by our organization, but would actually indicate that he/she might be a particularly good fit?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the In-Process HTAP book in PDF containing 712 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your In-Process HTAP self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the In-Process HTAP Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which In-Process HTAP areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough In-Process HTAP Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage In-Process HTAP projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step In-Process HTAP Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 In-Process HTAP project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Has the IMS been resource-loaded and are assigned resources reasonable and available?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Is there evidence that demonstrates the impact of education on the In-Process HTAP projects outcomes?
- Executing Process Group: How does a In-Process HTAP project life cycle differ from a product life cycle?
- Procurement Audit: Was the submission of variant tenders accepted and duly ruled?
- Project Scope Statement: What should you drop in order to add something new?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization recruit, hire, and retain new employees?
- Team Member Status Report: Do you have an Enterprise In-Process HTAP project Management Office (EPMO)?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Do the requirements meet the standards of correctness, completeness, consistency, accuracy, and readability?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have In-Process HTAP project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the manpower level sufficient to meet the future business requirements?
Step-by-step and complete In-Process HTAP Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 In-Process HTAP project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 In-Process HTAP project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 In-Process HTAP project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 In-Process HTAP project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 In-Process HTAP project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 In-Process HTAP project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any In-Process HTAP project with this in-depth In-Process HTAP Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose In-Process HTAP projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in In-Process HTAP and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make In-Process HTAP investments work better.
This In-Process HTAP All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.