Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Leaders Not Followers Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Leaders Not Followers related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Leaders Not Followers specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Leaders Not Followers Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Leaders Not Followers improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What is the craziest thing we can do?
- How will the process owner and team be able to hold the gains?
- How will the process owner verify improvement in present and future sigma levels, process capabilities?
- Why is Leaders Not Followers important for you now?
- What are the expected benefits of Leaders Not Followers to the stakeholder?
- How do the Leaders Not Followers results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- Is a response plan in place for when the input, process, or output measures indicate an ‘out-of-control’ condition?
- What training and capacity building actions are needed to implement proposed reforms?
- Does Leaders Not Followers analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- What to do with the results or outcomes of measurements?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Leaders Not Followers book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Leaders Not Followers self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Leaders Not Followers Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Leaders Not Followers areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Leaders Not Followers Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Leaders Not Followers projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Leaders Not Followers Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Leaders Not Followers project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: What is the last item a Leaders Not Followers project manager must do to finalize Leaders Not Followers project close-out?
- Project Charter: What are you striving to accomplish (measurable goal(s))?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What happens if a team member receives a Rating of Unsatisfactory?
- Team Member Status Report: Will the staff do training or is that done by a third party?
- Project Management Plan: How can you best help the organization to develop consistent practices in Leaders Not Followers project management planning stages?
- Communications Management Plan: How is this initiative related to other portfolios, programs, or Leaders Not Followers projects?
- Closing Process Group: Was the user/client satisfied with the end product?
- WBS Dictionary: Is cost and schedule performance measurement done in a consistent, systematic manner?
- Project Schedule: How closely did the initial Leaders Not Followers project Schedule compare with the actual schedule?
- Cost Management Plan: Scope of work – What is the scope of work for each of the planned contracts?
Step-by-step and complete Leaders Not Followers Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Leaders Not Followers project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Leaders Not Followers project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Leaders Not Followers project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Leaders Not Followers project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Leaders Not Followers project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Leaders Not Followers project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Leaders Not Followers project with this in-depth Leaders Not Followers Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Leaders Not Followers projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Leaders Not Followers and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Leaders Not Followers investments work better.
This Leaders Not Followers All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.