Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IBMX Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IBMX related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IBMX specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IBMX Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 713 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IBMX improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 713 standard requirements:
- Where is the data coming from to measure compliance?
- Are process variation components displayed/communicated using suitable charts, graphs, plots?
- Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a IBMX process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the IBMX process available?
- What new services of functionality will be implemented next with IBMX ?
- What is the IBMX sustainability risk?
- What is the cost of poor quality as supported by the team’s analysis?
- How do we foster the skills, knowledge, talents, attributes, and characteristics we want to have?
- Is there a IBMX management charter, including stakeholder case, problem and goal statements, scope, milestones, roles and responsibilities, communication plan?
- Is the measure understandable to a variety of people?
- Are key measures identified and agreed upon?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IBMX book in PDF containing 713 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your IBMX self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IBMX Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IBMX areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IBMX Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IBMX projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IBMX Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 IBMX project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: Why do you need a good WBS to use IBMX project management software?
- Closing Process Group: Were sponsors and decision makers available when needed outside regularly scheduled meetings?
- Project Charter: Pop Quiz – Which are the same inputs as in the IBMX project Charter?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the informal organization make use of individual resources and meet individual needs?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Are there two or three that rise to the top, and a couple that are sliding to the bottom?
- Activity Cost Estimates: How quickly can the task be done with the skills available?
- Decision Log: At what point in time does loss become unacceptable?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the IBMX project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the IBMX project documentation?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are the main types of contracts if you do decide to outsource?
Step-by-step and complete IBMX Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IBMX project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IBMX project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IBMX project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IBMX project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IBMX project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IBMX project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IBMX project with this in-depth IBMX Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IBMX projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IBMX and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IBMX investments work better.
This IBMX All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.