Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Machine tool Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Machine tool related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Machine tool specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Machine tool Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 718 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Machine tool improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 718 standard requirements:
- What lessons, if any, from a pilot were incorporated into the design of the full-scale solution?
- Are we Assessing Machine tool and Risk?
- Do you have an implicit bias for capital investments over people investments?
- How was the detailed process map generated, verified, and validated?
- How Will We Measure Success?
- What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Machine tool project manager?
- Is there a control plan in place for sustaining improvements (short and long-term)?
- Who needs to know about Machine tool ?
- What about Machine tool Analysis of results?
- What can we do to improve?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Machine tool book in PDF containing 718 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Machine tool self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Machine tool Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Machine tool areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Machine tool Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Machine tool projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Machine tool Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Machine tool project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Is Machine tool project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: During which risk management process is a determination to transfer a risk made?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are Vendor contract reports, reviews and visits conducted periodically?
- Initiating Process Group: Based on your Machine tool project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Procurement Audit: Were products/services not received within the prescribed time limit?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a Machine tool project repository for each release?
- Variance Analysis: How have the setting and use of standards changed over time?
- Procurement Audit: Are the official minutes written in a clear and concise manner?
- Scope Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the Machine tool project via agreements?
- Scope Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
Step-by-step and complete Machine tool Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Machine tool project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Machine tool project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Machine tool project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Machine tool project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Machine tool project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Machine tool project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Machine tool project with this in-depth Machine tool Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Machine tool projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Machine tool and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Machine tool investments work better.
This Machine tool All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.