Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical REACH Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any REACH related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated REACH specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the REACH Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 660 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which REACH improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 660 standard requirements:
- Whats the best design framework for REACH organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- What charts has the team used to display the components of variation in the process?
- Why identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
- For your REACH project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
- Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate REACH delivery for example is new software needed?
- What current systems have to be understood and/or changed?
- Are the assumptions believable and achievable?
- Think about the people you identified for your REACH project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- What are the best opportunities for value improvement?
- How do we engage the workforce, in addition to satisfying them?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the REACH book in PDF containing 660 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your REACH self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the REACH Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which REACH areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough REACH Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage REACH projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step REACH Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 REACH project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Ideas for Developing Soft Skills at your organization?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the REACH project schedule available for all REACH project team members to review?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree can all members engage in open and interactive discussions?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Vac -variance at completion, how much over/under budget do you expect to be?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the REACH project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the REACH project?
- Network Diagram: Exercise: What is the probability that the REACH project duration will exceed xx weeks?
- Quality Audit: What review processes are in place for the organizations major activities?
- Requirements Documentation: Has Requirements Gathering uncovered information that would necessitate changes?
- Team Operating Agreement: Are there influences outside the team that may affect performance, and if so, have you identified and addressed them?
Step-by-step and complete REACH Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 REACH project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 REACH project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 REACH project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 REACH project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 REACH project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 REACH project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any REACH project with this in-depth REACH Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose REACH projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in REACH and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make REACH investments work better.
This REACH All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.