What is involved in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Find out what the related areas are that Microsoft Dynamics CRM connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Microsoft Dynamics CRM thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Microsoft Dynamics CRM journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Microsoft Dynamics CRM leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Microsoft Dynamics CRM related domains to cover and 175 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Microsoft Dynamics CRM, .NET Framework, Active Directory, Certified for Microsoft Dynamics, Client Access License, Cloud computing, Customer relationship management, Dynamics 365, Google Chrome, Independent software vendor, Internet Explorer, Internet Information Services, Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Dynamics C5, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Dynamics SL, Microsoft Most Valuable Professional, Microsoft Office Communicator, Microsoft Online Services, Operating system, Oracle Corporation, SQL Server Reporting Services, SharePoint 2010, Siebel Systems, Software categories, Software developer, Software license, Software release life cycle, Web service, Windows Live Messenger, Windows Server 2012:
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Critical Criteria:
See the value of Microsoft Dynamics CRM results and cater for concise Microsoft Dynamics CRM education.
– Why is it the case that crm sfa sales force automation and hr systems are moving to cloud while scm manufacturing financial packages or systems are not moving to cloud?
– Can the Exchange define how First Call Resolution will be calculated, and how a resolvable call is distinguished from a nonresolvable call?
– Am I making the right decisions related to balancing acquisition, cross-selling and upselling and for the right customer groups?
– Why would potential clients outsource their business to us if they can perform the same level of Customer Service in house?
– Is a significant amount of your time taken up communicating with existing clients to resolve issues they are having?
– Support – how can we drive support for using the escalation processes for service, support and billing issues?
– For hosted solutions, are we permitted to download the entire data set in order to maintain local backups?
– What are the integration capabilities for the crm system (files, xml, api)?
– Is the installed memory sufficient, based on installation recommendations?
– How are we handling the risk of garbage in and garbage out with e-CRM?
– What percentage of workstation sessions and calls must be recorded?
– What change management practices does your organization employ?
– What are some of the ways CRM increases our companys revenues?
– What are the key application components of our CRM system?
– Is there an incentive for visitors/customers to register?
– Is the Outlook synching performance acceptable?
– Do calls labeled Self Service speak to a CSR?
– How does CRM fit in our overall strategy?
– Do reports need to be tweaked or added?
– Is there a known outage?
.NET Framework Critical Criteria:
Interpolate .NET Framework leadership and interpret which customers can’t participate in .NET Framework because they lack skills.
– What are the disruptive Microsoft Dynamics CRM technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Microsoft Dynamics CRM, including any consulting or professional services?
Active Directory Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Active Directory outcomes and create Active Directory explanations for all managers.
– Does the tool in use have the ability to integrate with Active Directory or sync directory on a scheduled basis, or do look-ups within a multi-domain forest in the sub-100-millisecond range?
– Does the tool we use have the ability to integrate with Enterprise Active Directory Servers to determine users and build user, role, and business unit policies?
– If we integrate an external product with active directory, will it require that we modify our ad schema?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Microsoft Dynamics CRM project?
– Provide the ability to synchronize active directory with cloud-based endpoints?
– What is the process of adding users and deleting users from Active Directory?
– What happens if a user changes their password natively in active directory?
– What business benefits will Microsoft Dynamics CRM goals deliver if achieved?
– Enable unix and linux authentication from active directory?
– Does your software integrate with active directory?
– Is Microsoft Dynamics CRM Required?
Certified for Microsoft Dynamics Critical Criteria:
Own Certified for Microsoft Dynamics strategies and adjust implementation of Certified for Microsoft Dynamics.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Microsoft Dynamics CRM is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Does Microsoft Dynamics CRM systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Is the Microsoft Dynamics CRM organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Client Access License Critical Criteria:
Value Client Access License adoptions and get out your magnifying glass.
– When a Microsoft Dynamics CRM manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– What are internal and external Microsoft Dynamics CRM relations?
– How to Secure Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
Cloud computing Critical Criteria:
Debate over Cloud computing strategies and explain and analyze the challenges of Cloud computing.
– Security and authentication technologies, allied to event logging, in the cloud computing environment can help auditors as they deal with issues related to workflow were those who entered, approved, changed or otherwise touched data authorized to do so, on an individual, group or role-related basis?
– Another critical success factor is that appropriate governance needs to be in place. That is, is an appropriate organizational structure in place to manage the organization facing the cloud computing solution?
– Business Considerations. Business considerations include the overall organizational readiness for using cloud computing. Is the application owner willing and comfortable with a cloud platform?
– How will you exercise control over the data within the cloud to ensure that the data are available and that confidentiality and integrity of the data remain protected?
– To what extent do you believe the use of cloud computing will improve its ability to provide support for the business in the next two years?
– Does the cloud solution offer equal or greater data security capabilities than those provided by your organizations data center?
– Is it more economical to move my existing datacenter-hosted service to the cloud, or to keep it in a datacenter?
– Are the risks associated with cloud computing actually higher than the risks enterprises are facing today?
– How will technology advancements in soa, virtualization and cloud computing further enable saas adoption?
– How can a small cloud computing consultancy take advantage of the Federal Cloud Computing Strategy?
– What new opportunities are either enabled by or potential drivers of cloud computing?
– How can cloud stakeholders ensure and promote the security of Cloud computing?
– Which cloud service model encompasses the complete cloud computing stack?
– Is cloud computing a threat to the real sense of ownership?
– What is the importance of standards-based cloud computing?
– What are the practical limitations to cloud technology?
– How does BYOD affect security in the cloud?
– What happened to grid computing?
– Is the public cloud more secure?
– What is grid computing?
Customer relationship management Critical Criteria:
Examine Customer relationship management leadership and gather practices for scaling Customer relationship management.
– Is there an existing crm and email marketing relationship already in place, that can/should be leveraged or should we select a new solution altogether?
– Is there an integrated FAQ structure already in the exchange that can be tapped and expanded into the CRM for the agents?
– How do we deal with the most important challenge of a crm program: how do we get a single version of the customer truth?
– Describe what you have found to be the critical success factors for a successful implementation?
– How do customer relationship management systems help us achieve customer intimacy?
– Performance measurement system design: Should process based approaches be adopted?
– Does the average call time provided include both inbound and outbound calls?
– Do you have the capability to measure cost per lead or cost per acquisition?
– Do you have any proprietary tools or products related to social media?
– How often do you fully test your disaster recovery capabilities?
– Which business environmental factors did lead to our use of CRM?
– How is the emergence of new CRM solutions offered factored in?
– Can you identify your customers when they visit your website?
– Is the address book synchronization subscription valid?
– Does the user have permission to go offline?
– Is the address book size acceptable?
– What happens to customizations?
– What languages are supported?
– What do they buy?
Dynamics 365 Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Dynamics 365 results and mentor Dynamics 365 customer orientation.
– What are the business goals Microsoft Dynamics CRM is aiming to achieve?
Google Chrome Critical Criteria:
Check Google Chrome management and reduce Google Chrome costs.
– Think about the functions involved in your Microsoft Dynamics CRM project. what processes flow from these functions?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Microsoft Dynamics CRM processes of our organization?
– How will you know that the Microsoft Dynamics CRM project has been successful?
Independent software vendor Critical Criteria:
Canvass Independent software vendor tasks and pay attention to the small things.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Microsoft Dynamics CRM leaders?
– Why is Microsoft Dynamics CRM important for you now?
Internet Explorer Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Internet Explorer leadership and prioritize challenges of Internet Explorer.
– In a project to restructure Microsoft Dynamics CRM outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– How do we go about Comparing Microsoft Dynamics CRM approaches/solutions?
Internet Information Services Critical Criteria:
Trace Internet Information Services management and get out your magnifying glass.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
– How can skill-level changes improve Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
– Why should we adopt a Microsoft Dynamics CRM framework?
Microsoft Dynamics Critical Criteria:
Analyze Microsoft Dynamics outcomes and remodel and develop an effective Microsoft Dynamics strategy.
– What are 3rd party licenses integrated with the current CRM, for example Email Marketing, Travel Planner, e-newsletter, search engine, surveys, reporting/trend analysis, e-Commerce, etc.?
– How can we help cultural issues relating to loss of control, constant change and mistrust?
– Outreach – how can we enhance customer outreach and opportunities for customer input?
– Do these effectiveness-based applications introduce new success factors?
– Are the application host process shut-down options acceptable?
– Is it easy for your visitors or customers to contact you?
– What steps do we use in rolling out customer selfservice?
– What storage quotas should be applied to each mailbox?
– Does the user have permission to create activities?
– Does the current CRM system contain a Web Portal?
– Is the user still a member of the organization?
– Is the e-mail tagging performance acceptable?
– Can your customers interact with each other?
– What is your live agent queue abandon rate?
– How many cases have been resolved?
– How many open tickets are there?
Microsoft Dynamics AX Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Microsoft Dynamics AX leadership and give examples utilizing a core of simple Microsoft Dynamics AX skills.
– To what extent does management recognize Microsoft Dynamics CRM as a tool to increase the results?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Microsoft Dynamics CRM Management?
– What is our Microsoft Dynamics CRM Strategy?
Microsoft Dynamics C5 Critical Criteria:
Canvass Microsoft Dynamics C5 quality and finalize specific methods for Microsoft Dynamics C5 acceptance.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM? There might be some that are less obvious?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Microsoft Dynamics CRM objectives?
– Is a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Team Work effort in place?
Microsoft Dynamics GP Critical Criteria:
Group Microsoft Dynamics GP quality and display thorough understanding of the Microsoft Dynamics GP process.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Microsoft Dynamics CRM? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
– What is our formula for success in Microsoft Dynamics CRM ?
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Critical Criteria:
Survey Microsoft Dynamics NAV adoptions and arbitrate Microsoft Dynamics NAV techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Microsoft Dynamics CRM workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Microsoft Dynamics CRM processes?
– What is the purpose of Microsoft Dynamics CRM in relation to the mission?
Microsoft Dynamics SL Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Microsoft Dynamics SL engagements and spearhead techniques for implementing Microsoft Dynamics SL.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Microsoft Dynamics CRM requirements in detail?
Microsoft Most Valuable Professional Critical Criteria:
Apply Microsoft Most Valuable Professional results and triple focus on important concepts of Microsoft Most Valuable Professional relationship management.
– What are our needs in relation to Microsoft Dynamics CRM skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Microsoft Dynamics CRM forward?
– How will you measure your Microsoft Dynamics CRM effectiveness?
Microsoft Office Communicator Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Microsoft Office Communicator results and budget for Microsoft Office Communicator challenges.
– Think about the people you identified for your Microsoft Dynamics CRM project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Is the scope of Microsoft Dynamics CRM defined?
Microsoft Online Services Critical Criteria:
Match Microsoft Online Services strategies and get answers.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Microsoft Dynamics CRM project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Microsoft Dynamics CRM does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– How do we Lead with Microsoft Dynamics CRM in Mind?
Operating system Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Operating system strategies and probe the present value of growth of Operating system.
– If the firewall runs on an individual host for which all users are not trusted system administrators, how vulnerable is it to tampering by a user logged into the operating system running on the protected hosts?
– In a virtualized data center, guest operating system kernels were modified to eliminate the need for binary translation. which compute virtualization technique was used?
– What should an organization consider before migrating its applications and operating system to the public cloud to prevent vendor lock-in?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Microsoft Dynamics CRM project manager?
– What operating systems are used for student computers, devices, laptops, etc.?
– Are assumptions made in Microsoft Dynamics CRM stated explicitly?
– Who sets the Microsoft Dynamics CRM standards?
– What operating system does your computer use?
– Is unauthorized access to operating systems prevented?
Oracle Corporation Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Oracle Corporation projects and ask what if.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Microsoft Dynamics CRM agendas for the next 3 years?
– Can we do Microsoft Dynamics CRM without complex (expensive) analysis?
SQL Server Reporting Services Critical Criteria:
Consider SQL Server Reporting Services risks and mentor SQL Server Reporting Services customer orientation.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Microsoft Dynamics CRM process?
SharePoint 2010 Critical Criteria:
Graph SharePoint 2010 quality and budget for SharePoint 2010 challenges.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Microsoft Dynamics CRM with what users do day-to-day?
– What are all of our Microsoft Dynamics CRM domains and what do they do?
Siebel Systems Critical Criteria:
Derive from Siebel Systems engagements and display thorough understanding of the Siebel Systems process.
– How would one define Microsoft Dynamics CRM leadership?
Software categories Critical Criteria:
Track Software categories management and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Software categories.
– Is there a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Microsoft Dynamics CRM activities?
Software developer Critical Criteria:
Confer over Software developer failures and differentiate in coordinating Software developer.
– Pick an experienced Unix software developer, show him all the algorithms and ask him which one he likes the best?
– How do we keep improving Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
Software license Critical Criteria:
Investigate Software license management and oversee Software license management by competencies.
– What are the key elements of your Microsoft Dynamics CRM performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– What implementation technologies/resources (e.g., programming languages, development platforms, software licenses) does the provider support?
– Is our software usage in compliance with software license agreements?
Software release life cycle Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Software release life cycle risks and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Software release life cycle projects.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Microsoft Dynamics CRM in a volatile global economy?
– Do those selected for the Microsoft Dynamics CRM team have a good general understanding of what Microsoft Dynamics CRM is all about?
– How do we measure improved Microsoft Dynamics CRM service perception, and satisfaction?
Web service Critical Criteria:
Apply Web service visions and oversee Web service management by competencies.
– Expose its policy engine via web services for use by third-party systems (e.g. provisioning, help desk solutions)?
– How does this standard provide users the ability to access applications and services through web services?
– What is the best strategy going forward for data center disaster recovery?
– Amazon web services is which type of cloud computing distribution model?
– What are the barriers to increased Microsoft Dynamics CRM production?
– Who needs to know about Microsoft Dynamics CRM ?
Windows Live Messenger Critical Criteria:
Steer Windows Live Messenger decisions and gather Windows Live Messenger models .
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Microsoft Dynamics CRM moving forward?
– How do we Improve Microsoft Dynamics CRM service perception, and satisfaction?
Windows Server 2012 Critical Criteria:
Investigate Windows Server 2012 tactics and explain and analyze the challenges of Windows Server 2012.
– How do we maintain Microsoft Dynamics CRMs Integrity?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Microsoft Dynamics CRM External links:
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 List Component for …
Upgrade Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook
Active Directory External links:
Active Directory – msdn.microsoft.com
Active Directory – Access & identity – IDaaS | Microsoft Azure
User Attributes – Inside Active Directory
Certified for Microsoft Dynamics External links:
Certified for Microsoft Dynamics – Supply Chain …
Certified for Microsoft Dynamics NAV – mdm.online
Client Access License External links:
Event ID 56 — Terminal Services Client Access License …
Cloud computing External links:
Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services
CRM Software & Cloud Computing Solutions – Salesforce UK
AWS Cloud Computing Certification Program – aws.amazon.com
Customer relationship management External links:
Oracle – Siebel Customer Relationship Management
1workforce – Customer Relationship Management …
Oracle – Siebel Customer Relationship Management
Dynamics 365 External links:
Deploy Dynamics 365 App for Outlook – technet.microsoft.com
Microsoft Dynamics 365 pricing
Forceworks – Dynamics 365 Partner
Google Chrome External links:
Google Chrome – Free Download
Google Chrome – Home | Facebook
Download Google Chrome – Download software and …
Independent software vendor External links:
Independent Software Vendor Provider Partners
Independent Software Vendor (ISV) Partners | Five9
ISV (independent software vendor) – Gartner IT Glossary
Internet Explorer External links:
Enabling cookies in Internet Explorer – Time and Date
If you’re into toolbars, Internet Explorer, and Google, the Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer does more than give IE a mere shot of nitro. With a set of
Internet Explorer 11 is the latest version of Microsoft’s default browser. It provides all standard features that you’d want in a Web browser, while giving
Internet Information Services External links:
Microsoft Internet Information Services 8
How to: Install Microsoft Internet Information Services
Microsoft Dynamics External links:
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Documentation | Microsoft Docs
Home – Microsoft Dynamics CustomerSource
Released Cumulative Updates for Microsoft Dynamics …
Microsoft Dynamics AX External links:
Exam MB6-892: Microsoft Dynamics AX Distribution and …
Microsoft Dynamics AX Software – 2017 Reviews, …
Microsoft Dynamics AX Community – Forums, Blogs, …
Microsoft Dynamics C5 External links:
Exam MB5-700: Microsoft Dynamics C5 Application …
Microsoft Dynamics C5 Salary | PayScale
http://www.payscale.com › United States › Skill/Specialty
Microsoft Dynamics GP External links:
Microsoft Dynamics GP Developer Center
How to Void a Check in Microsoft Dynamics GP – DynaMe
Microsoft Dynamics GP 2018 Release – Roadmap through …
Microsoft Dynamics NAV External links:
Download Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017 Classic Help …
Released Cumulative Updates for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017
ERP software solutions built on Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Microsoft Most Valuable Professional External links:
Flickr: Dixin Yan, Microsoft Most Valuable Professional
Microsoft Most Valuable Professional | Southeast Asia …
Microsoft Office Communicator External links:
Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 is an official add-on from Microsoft that is designed to allow better collaboration and communications between several
Download Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 Hotfix …
Microsoft Office Communicator Web Access – West Virginia
Microsoft Online Services External links:
Microsoft Online Services Advisor – partner.microsoft.com
Download Microsoft Online Services Sign-In Assistant …
Operating system External links:
Ubuntu PC operating system | Ubuntu
nCino Bank Operating System
Which Windows operating system am I running?
Oracle Corporation External links:
Oracle Corporation – ORCL – Stock Price Today – Zacks
ORCL: Oracle Corporation – Detailed Estimates – Zacks.com
Oracle Corporation (ORCL) After Hours Trading – NASDAQ.com
SQL Server Reporting Services External links:
SQL Server Reporting Services – technet.microsoft.com
SharePoint 2010 External links:
Change page title in SharePoint 2010 – Stack Exchange
Siebel Systems External links:
Complaint: Siebel Systems, Inc. – SEC.gov
Software categories External links:
NCH Software Categories for Windows, Mac, Android & iOS
Browse All Software Categories – FinancesOnline.com
Software developer External links:
Title Software Developer Vs Engineer windows 8 1 enterprise activation keys free Download AutoCAD Full Version Crack Microsoft Word 2013 Free Install
[PDF]Job Description for Software Developer. Title: …
Become a Software Developer In 12 Weeks | Coder Camps
Software license External links:
QuickBooks Terms of Service & Software License …
Legal – Software License Agreements – Apple
200-11950 – SimPad Patient Monitor Software License
Software release life cycle External links:
Skill Pages – Software release life cycle | Dice.com
Software release life cycle | 9to5Mac
Download | Zip (File Format) | Software Release Life Cycle
Web service External links:
MSU Police Web Service
WebRouter Web Service – IBM
Free BIN/IIN Lookup Web Service – binlist.net
Windows Live Messenger External links:
Windows Live Messenger – MSN – Home | Facebook
Previously known as MSN Messenger, Windows Live Messenger is Microsoft’s answer to instant messaging. While largely the same as its predecessor, Windows Live
Windows Live Messenger (Windows) – Download
Windows Server 2012 External links:
Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows Server 2012
Download Windows Server 2012 R2 Update (KB2919355) …